Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

tumor looking batty posted:

Which coding languages do you guys use? I can't imagine programming in Python because I would just be lmfao at the joke words like spam as my varaiable or something (learning to code so I can stop living in poverty)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

the thing is, i don't mind the drugs so much, but this thing about productivity sounds like downright disturbing bourgeois poo poo

go on

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

tumor looking batty posted:

Alcohol is worse than heroin

true

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

p. clear case of drugs being bad, don't keep putting stress on your wrists if they start acting up, need to get that looked at and/or change up how you work. like the back one of those things you can gently caress up badly once and then never quite get troublefree again

have you tried LSD?

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

angry_keebler posted:

the short girl in high school with dark hair that has a taz or tweety bird shirt but taz is dressed like a gangster and she spends all day drawing and will tell you all about secret messages encoded in beatles songs

nice intro, angry_keebler. anything to add to the topic?

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

yes let's close the cool threads with some OC. stick to megathreads so my brain knows how to compartmentalise it all - Cat Face Joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

echinopsis posted:

nurofen plus

what kind of junkie buys the expensive stuff?

• Locked thread