Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
programming is supposed to be fun because it is a hobby, it is not a job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i think the worst side effect of drug use is becoming a boring person who constantly talks about their drug use

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
imagine unironically complaining about "straight edge" people or using the phrase "clean biology" without any sense of shame

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceClown posted:

imagine being so pathetic that you get upset at other people's lifestyle choices that don't affect you in any way :smuggo:

i think you missed the point, friend

i don't care that you're a drug user and a bore, i just care that you are making some terrible posts and you should stop that

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceClown posted:

i think you missed the part that you entered a thread about drugs to complain that people in that thread are posting about drugs which is a new kind of pathetic

see this is what i'm talking about

this, by any reasonable measure, is a terrible post

it's not difficult to make good, interesting posts about drug use, like tell us about losing a limb or cooking to death in a car or something, not just whining

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
alcohol is a scourge and the shame of a nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
here's a nutty thought: rather than juggle a variety of drug combinations to prevent long lasting liver or other organ damage you could just not drink

• Locked thread