Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

I've noticed a megadose of st johns wort gives me a mild hallucinogenic effect

that's neat, a lot of poisons will do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I'm upset the guy didn't stick in some azo dyes so that it does permanently stain your lips, for maximum pop culture reference

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i like how those posts all start off referring to "SWIM" (someone who isn't me) for ~deniability~ and then start using the first person by the second paragraph when they're talking about cramming research chemicals up they butthole

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

SpaceClown posted:

gently caress your coffee, its about the acid and the amphetamines working in tandem.

But your goony rear end cant grasp that LSD is a stimulant and in sub psychadelic doses produces a similar effect to ritalin that lasts longer and doesnt crash.

Theres some important environmental changes going on here, like amphetamines getting absorbed in a basic environment and combined with the soda will turn it into an acidic environment causing the acid to kick in later, but because mixing things seems beyond you anyways itd be a waste to even attempt to explain the intricacies of even this simple cocktail.

:jerkbag:

lol what is this

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

stymie was right

• Locked thread