Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
the only microdose i need is microsoft windose, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
it's me i'm the nerd with a "personal concoction"

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
Mdpv "euphoria" time (what little there is) averages 1.5 hours. The tan euphoria (extreme and indescribable) averages 5.5 hours.

You cannot sleep for days after a large dose of mdpv. You can sleep immediately after the 5 or 6 hour run of the Tan.

The hyperexuality of mdpv is average at best - not much different from speed or ecstasy. the hypersexuality of the Tan is beyond belief. I have had a number of acquaintances (both male and female) who have rubbed their genitals way past the point of bleeding and still couldn't stop.

The comedown from a high dose of mdpv is pretty hellish - even dangerous. There is no discernable come down from even massive doses of the Tan - and you can still sleep pretty immediately if so inclined. Not one person in over six months has ever experienced a difficult comedown with the Tan (Other than total exhaustion from non-stop sex - which is a sort of negative comedown I guess).

There's more but I don't insist. You may well be right, and a bunch of people are suffering from some sort of group hysteria. With drugs anything is possible.

But everything in me tells me you may be wrong.

P.S. As indicated in my recent post above, the most telling evidence, to me, that they are not the same chemical is the fact that mdpv freebase oil (as has been shown over and over again by myself and anyone who has freebased it - and of course, the scientists) is lighter than water and translucent, very light green. It always floats to the top. The oil that it turns into is pure yellow, not translucent and is heavier than water - it immediately sinks to the bottom. You cannot get mdpv freebase oil to sink no matter how much you agitate it etc. You can't get the "Tan" oil to float no matter how much you agitate it. Finally, mdpv oil vaporizes completely at about 90 degrees C if left at that temperature for more than 10 minutes. The "Tan" oil vaporizes at a much lower temperature, and leaves behind a very nasty, dangerous substance - as I indicated in a previous post. (I haven't been motivated to determine the exact temperature because all my experiences with the Tan vaporization were accidental - I'm not moved to purposely destroy something that takes so much time to make). Which is why I emphasize, many times, the importance of the slow heating process.

I'm sorry dude, but trying to force these two substances into one box is going to be a tricky affair. keep me posted.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
APPETITE!!!! Thank you. I knew I left something major out of the differences I was trying to explain to Amantadina above.

So appetite -- Yes, if you are a first time user of the Tan, or haven't had the Tan in a couple of weeks, then your appetite is massively suppressed. However, if you continue to use it daily - even just a couple of doses a day, then after about four or five days an effect almost identical to long term prednisone use kicks in: You begin gorging. Big time. It is the one serious drawback to daily use. Dozens the very frequent users that come to me for handouts in this country have become overweight, big time. I am at a total loss to explain this. When I first experienced it a little less than a year ago (when I stopped trying to side by side compare my end product with mdpv), I suspected that a second chemical with steroidal qualities had accidently ended up in the batch.

Fortunately, I live extremely remote from easily available food (that I would actually eat) and purposely stock little food in the house. I've gained maybe 10 pounds. If not for sheer will power it would be 50.

So Tan's effect on appetite is radically different from mdpv.

Now---- I am not convinced that the initial appetite suppression from Tan is due to the same action as mdpv. In all honesty, a first time user, or a user on a large dose, when presented with food, will simply figure out a way to include it in the ongoing sex play with their partner. If alone, they will figure out a way to gently caress it, or shove it up their rectum. This is not a joke. Everything on the Tan becomes a sex partner or a sex aid. If only visually. I will not, anymore, let anyone on Tan be alone with my dogs for example. (I have 14 dogs). Twice in the past year Tan users (one man, one woman - both after major massive doses, to be fair), attempted to have sex with one of my dogs. One user (again after a hugely massive dose), was arrested in a local village here for publicly molesting strangers. Fortunately, in my country, such a crime is punishable by a small fine at worst. So perhaps the appetite "suppression" that initially comes on is really an appetite "disinterest". Water though!!!! - dehydration is a major danger throughout. Force yourself to hydrate when on the Tan. It's way worse than MDMA, especially in higher doses, in terms of suppressing thirst. Watch your urine. If it gets darker, stop what your doing and drink water.

As to oral dosage. I'm not a fan of taking anything orally, except perhaps a partner's genitalia and whatever food and liquids you can't figure out how to mainline. But-- the times I do dose orally, just to get the numbers down for the rest of you, I find that a minimum of 10mg is necessary for a reasonable effect. If you plug it - take care: I believe the effects are far more pronounced and the dosage substantially less. Start with 2mg and work up.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
thread/ad combo

• Locked thread