Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i probably get micro doses of radeon, sulfur dioxide, xeon, etc, that naturally accumulate in buildings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

eat lead to increase your cum density. eat tungesten to increase your cum hardness

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

research chemicals are for idiots who sre too scared to talk to someone to get some weed

that sounds like a good fit for me

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

sorry the official yospos drug thread got derailed

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

this will probably teach you more about zen than any of those lovely vice documentaries or youtube explainers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0yix2GOTFw

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i'm coming up on a year of sobriety

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

spankmeister posted:

Hmm idk I usually feel better the next morning if I eat a fatty food after drinking. Usually some kebab or gyros or summat. Also breakfast with some eggs & bacon helps.

My goto hangover drink is ayran, which is a turkish yoghurt drink it contains water, salt, proteins and fat. So rverything you need. It's also delicious.

Do you think it's better to use paracetamol (bad for liver) or an nsaid (bad for stomach) after drinking?

i could go for a kefir microdose

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS5lS4ffOPk

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

took an aspirin with my coffee

i keep caffeinated and uncaffeinated aspirin in case i need to take one with coffee

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

anyone else microdose with hemlock/nightshade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SpaceClown posted:

no, im better than you cause you're an unsophistocated philistine who doesn't get an obvious clipping. reference despite being linked to it in the title :colbert:

haha

• Locked thread