Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
drug use is boring and people who think they're microdosing lsd are retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
no what they're doing is diluting their shady backwater garage-lab acid into nothingness and convincing themselves that it makes them more productive at work

it's hilariously lame

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceClown posted:

OP here's my personal concoction:
  • 5ug LSD
    -[Tiny, even by microdose standards, but we won't need much. It's the secondary active ingredient!]-
  • 50mg Speed Paste
    -[Speed because its way cheaper than adderall and functionally the same chemical with a slightly more jittery physical effect and a weaker comedown. You could substitute with adderall, though. 50mg will last many hours.]-
  • Multivitamin
    -[Try this concoction with and without this ingredient and it will be clear why I included it.]-
  • Caffeinated beverage
    -[Because you need a delivery vessel and this way you cram in yet another stimulant]-
Mix it all together and make sure the vitamin and the paste are dissolved. Combine with a healthy and nutritious breakfast with lots of carbs and fruit to fully realize your potential.

I call it "Sapho Juice" for obvious reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBb_tPPA8E

Just like the real Sapho Juice, be careful because while it won't stain your lips, minor amphetamine withdrawals are pretty loving awful and you'll be tempted to take some more to get through the grogginess and fogged mind.

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it's me i take amphetamines to help my boss out at work

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceClown posted:

yospos sure is uptight about drugs

tell me more about how to increase my productivity at work by stirring my adderall prescription and a multivitamin into my coffee

i want to be cool like you lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceClown posted:

gently caress your coffee, its about the acid and the amphetamines working in tandem.

But your goony rear end cant grasp that LSD is a stimulant and in sub psychadelic doses produces a similar effect to ritalin that lasts longer and doesnt crash.

Theres some important environmental changes going on here, like amphetamines getting absorbed in a basic environment and combined with the soda will turn it into an acidic environment causing the acid to kick in later, but because mixing things seems beyond you anyways itd be a waste to even attempt to explain the intricacies of even this simple cocktail.

:jerkbag:

hahahahahaha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceClown posted:

or something about acid volume.

i dont care enough to think harder on it. point being, get back to your helpdesk job hovercraft you're a poop head.

lol your posts are crushingly sincere for a techlord ubermensch

SpaceClown posted:

i just wanna make music and video games and occasionally do drugs

is that so much to ask?

i dont care if you braindead blue collar workers are slaves to some mustachio'd pear with a 3 piece suit and a monocle or if you collectively own the factory with your coworkers.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

lol what is this

hilarious

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
you should incorporate at least a weekly jelq sesh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
programming sounds like a cool job you can totally do hosed up on drugs, just like the ride operators at your local amusement park

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i buy weed at the weed store and was thinkin about gettin a couple of their clones to add to my container garden to piss off the neighbors

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
yosposters want to spark and choom in they computers

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
*points to dilz*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceClown posted:

go back to dnd gommie

lol you should probably lurk more before telling people to get out

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
hahahaha ok i thought you were someone's rereg but you're just some idiot

SpaceClown posted:

Lowtax posted:

Okay, last post for real: I have posted repeatedly that I found the event to be both good and funny. You have ignored each and every one of those posts and are now claiming I reacted negatively to it, and trying to imply poo poo about my character. Please enjoy the time you're on probation to go back and actually read the things I wrote in this thread.

no

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lowtax is the guy that owns this site fyi

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tumor looking batty posted:

Alcohol is worse than heroin

tbf nothing can really compare to Ultimate Pleasure Drug

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
nah it for sure gets you less hosed up if you do it even medium hard

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

spankmeister posted:

Alcohol is a pretty hard drug when you think about it, it's just that it's so easy to make (it just happens by itself p much) and we've been using it for thousands of years.

I think heroin itself might even be a lot healthier for you, considering the side effects. Alcohol really does a number on your health if you use it too much. Heroin is mostly dangerous because of tolerance (OD's) and secondary risks such as bloodborne diseases when mainlining (dirty needles), infections, purity of product due to it being illegally sourced and socioeconomic issues from it being expensive and addictive (might make you put yourself at risk when wanting to score).

lol at the slight mention of heroin addiction at the end there

you could say it's more addictive than the internet

crazy i know

esp when internet addiction has ruined so many lives

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i've personally known heroin addicts and have helped at heroin rehab before

it's p horrifying how addictive the stuff is, to the point that they p much stop eating and pooping

then when they're in rehab they poop themselves a lot

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
but you can't pass out from booze hard enough to cause arm reduction

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Moist von Lipwig posted:

i know opioids crash androgen levels pretty hard, i wonder if that's inducing androgen-based osteoporosis

lol maybe that's why junkies are so whiny instead of just that whole "no coping mechanisms except heroin" thing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Moist von Lipwig posted:

it certainly can't help

i need to find that banme post from the kratom / fst thread that was like "my dick doesn't work for anything except pissing and I can't poo poo, ban me, swill merchants!"

WET BUTT posted:

Dr Stigma: We're going to have to amputate your arm you stupid idiot retard
Me: *spins around really fast so my dead arm knocks all the doctors and nurses surrounding me to the ground* *picks up heroin syringe in mouth, leaps out of hospital window like a dog*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

OldAlias posted:

people slandering heroin's good name is why heroin is dangerous, op

once you get past the stigma of iv drug use it's smooth sailing imho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i don't think i'm cool enough to do heroin

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
actually alcohol is good for you

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i tell people i got my repetitive stress desk injuries "during the war"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

echinopsis posted:

well realism here.. paracetamol is bad for the liver but the liver easily recovers unless its getting a total pounding. worst hangover in a year? take some paracetamol and ibuprofen and codeine if you got it

and so nsaids right, reduce your bodies ability to protect itself against its own stomach acid. this is a minor issue though. the real problem with nsaids is their effect on the kidneys in a state of dehydration. why people shouldnt use them and then exericse. clearly alcohol causes dehydration so from that point of view is bad

but the good news is driunking lotsa water basically negates both those side effects

i also recommend ondansetron if you can get it, and prochlorperazine. sedating antihistamines like diphenhydramine or promethazine are probably good, but only for making yourself sleep off the hangover rather than lie in bed awake suffering through it

hoverwife read this post over my shoulder and started yelling at me that "anyone who thinks tylenol and alcohol are nbd clearly hasn't seen enough liver failure to have an opinion worth a poo poo"

take naproxen if you drink alcohol and go throw all the paracetamol in your house right into the garbage

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
well i'm certainly not going to tell her that

i've already learned my lesson about arguing w/ a doctor woman about gross body stuff lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Improbable Lobster posted:

i just try to drink a lot of water before i fall asleep when i've been drinking

try drinking your own urine it's much more effective

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Improbable Lobster posted:

i'll remember that next time i do shrooms

Some hard-core methamphetamine addicts will do anything to get high, including collecting and drinking the urine of other users.

Police in New Mexico recently discovered meth users running "urine extraction" labs, reported Minnesota's news station WCCO.

The first indication of the new trend came when deputies opened up a smelly rented storage locker where they found 50 1-gallon jugs of urine. Police told the owners to throw away the contents, which made them physically ill.

A week later, Narcotics Sgt. Becky Howell received the report on the incident.

"I said, 'Oh my gosh, this is a meth lab. This is a urine extraction lab,'" Howell told WCCO.

It's the newest way to access meth. Some users drink the meth-tainted urine to get high while others use the cooking process to filter the drug back out.

"I'm not 100 percent sure what this guy was doing," Howell said. "Five years ago, I probably would have been surprised at that. But now, knowing and understanding methamphetamine and an addict's addiction to it, it doesn't surprise me."

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Dislike button posted:

this thread is pretty strong evidence that doing drugs ruins your mind

responding to every single post is purely the domain of the mentally ill

it's right up there w/ randomly capitalizing words and being an adult fan of the nightmare before xmas

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceClown posted:

what im getting here is a lot of:

:goonsay:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tumor looking batty posted:

When you think about how coffee has fueled the totalitarians of history and drone pilots, it really is the most dangerous drug.

same but sugar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

also roland deschain

• Locked thread