Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

SpaceClown posted:

100% this. cured my incel-ism. :q:

you clearly don't have ADD so it doesnt matter that much for you anyways, but please see what happens when you take 50mg of amphetamines and set to work on a task and come back to tell me that you can't derive productivity out of stimulants.

its when it becomes a habit or a crutch that whatever gains you have in the productivity department are for poo poo.

also you really shouldnt take amphetamines for fun.

i think you missed the part that you entered a thread about drugs to complain that people in that thread are posting about drugs which is a new kind of pathetic

Just so you know this is a honeypot thread and your understanding of chemistry and your stomach acid theory is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
If you're having a bad trip you can drink milk which is basic and it neautralizes the acid.

• Locked thread