Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i think i'd enjoy doing drugs tbf

e: otoh it'd likely cut into my drinking time, and i figure specialization is the way to stay competitive in this modern society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

the thing is, i don't mind the drugs so much, but this thing about productivity sounds like downright disturbing bourgeois poo poo

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i just skipped to the end of the thread and found spaceclown arguing about the harm of drugs while random yosposers go "nah, heroin is pretty ok really". i am quite unsure what happened in the intervening pages

still, just back from the wine festival where i sampled some very nice wines so all is good on the alcohol front, hows it going for you yospos?

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

alcohol is p. terrible. i think we like it because its issues are a microcosm of the human condition in many ways

still, the state and nation ideally strives past the constraints which humanity imposes on any one man, so i can understand the shame

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

p. clear case of drugs being bad, don't keep putting stress on your wrists if they start acting up, need to get that looked at and/or change up how you work. like the back one of those things you can gently caress up badly once and then never quite get troublefree again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

ah, that is a bit more grim then, figured you were being some career guy who soldiers through preventable pains until he messes something up proper, sorry :/

• Locked thread