Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ra tehuti posted:

reported, for illegal immigration

"Мне очень жаль, я не говорю по-английски"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Exec. summary of 10 yrs in industry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePzRNx6F9nI

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
im in charge of picking up all the teeth kids lose on the busted rear end rides

ok nobody really gave me this position but i do the job with a lot of enthusiasm

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
My favorite day was "deaf day". It was so quiet and they knew how to read the simple instructions.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
At Cedar Point they have a lot of promotional discount days, one is Dad's Day which became the unofficial Gay Pride Day. a bunch of proud gays come to the park every Dad's Day in various levels of attire ranging from amusement park attire to parade float attire. It's pretty fun but some take it too far, one couple had to put their two-person nipple ring chain in a locker before they were allowed to ride the Raptor

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Guys, I am SO tempted to sneak into the petting zoo at night and steal the animals' DNA and hide it all in a barbasol can.

I don't get paid enough to care about Dodgeson.

Edit: I forgot to ask does anyone want anything from the vending machines? I've been eating too many sweet snacks, thought maybe I'd get something salty, y'now, because... Oh, that reminds me, I finished debugging the last bit of code, so the park might go down for a minute or two, but it's nothing to worry about, just a small thing.

*checks watch*

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Feb 19, 2017

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*Has glock, tactical flashlight and handcuffs*
*works on the teacups ride*

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

*is left in charge of a rollercoaster at night when they are testing a new linear launch system that causes the park power to fail. Spends 10 minutes in a panic trying to convince the 286 controlling the breaks on the ride to release the train that was out when this all happened*

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
*Finishes cooking and assembling a cheeseburger, takes a huge bite out of it, wraps it up nicely and sets it up on the serving line to be served to a "guest"*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*eats all the elephant ears for sale*

*sneaks a quick wank inside the roller coaster car, tries to get a pretty girl to sit on the subtle cumstained seat*

*takes the job of merry go round security guard VERY SERIOUSLY, twirls 1960's era billy club menacingly to people I suspect might be getting on the ride for free and actually brings a tacticlol gun*

*most of my pay comes from whispering ways to rig shooting gallery games and splitting the dozens of quarters kids spend in futility with the 300 pound chronic smoking carnie from profit*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxgd6ORLNG0&t=1937s

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
I tried, and failed, to get a job as a cashier at Disney World. It was a low point for me. It would be so badass to work there, on Main Street, USA.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

*uses index finger to point in Disney World*

Scandalous.

Every ex disney worker knows you point with two fingers so as not to be culturally insensitive. Duh. Now stay in the queue and keep moving, human herd.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Helllo Dave!
Is that Dave!
Is Dave there.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
When I worked at Busch Gardens most of the other workers were drunk all day or weird middle aged guys trying to teach me how to tilt the skyride carts while stopping them to see up girls' skirts.

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
*Discovers whippets while working at the ice cream parlor, ruins 2 cases of canned whipped cream*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hockey stick + magnet crudely taped together leans against wall of booth

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
*I keep trying to convince my boss that all these old 80s-era branded toy prizes we have that no one has won in 30 years are worthless so he'll let me just take them home and I can sell them on eBay.

*I keep moving that G1 Megatron to behind the latest Power Rangers so no one ever sees it.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Feb 20, 2017

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Universe Master posted:

*Goofy costume is hot as gently caress in the Orlando summer*

*fantasizes about a threesome with Snow White and Cinderella*

I actually did coke with Snow White, Tigger, and Pooh. She was one stuckup bitch but Tigger and Pooh were on acid. No threesome ensued however.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Is that why they call her Snow White?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

My brother worked at one of the Disney restaurants for awhile and every time I'd talk to him he'd always have some good stories about some poor family from Hickwad, Iowa just absolutely melting the gently caress down because little Timmy spilled his apple juice everywhere and this vacation counts as Christmas this year and everything HAS TO GO PERFECTLY SO STOP YOUR CRYING RIGHT NOW OR I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT GODDAMMIT

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
hahaha

Poor little Timmy.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Umm, I found a pile of "extra" pieces to the roller coaster. That's not going to be a problem is it?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
*pops a re-knob in ridiculous epcot tight fitting jumpsuit while giving a Disney presentation to teenybobbers wearing the tiniest shorts. Gets written up*

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
*contemplates dying, gets talked out of it, tries to defeat the chinese, gets shot*

*wakes up and reads the pre-life-life*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

* Got the job to ride the rides for free, works 14 hour days and never has the time or energy to ride the rides for free.

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
*counts remaining teeth in reflection of gold fish bowls*
*smells like cabbage*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

* Is in the Mickey mouse costume totally not feeling up your kids.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

haljordan posted:

My brother worked at one of the Disney restaurants for awhile and every time I'd talk to him he'd always have some good stories about some poor family from Hickwad, Iowa just absolutely melting the gently caress down because little Timmy spilled his apple juice everywhere and this vacation counts as Christmas this year and everything HAS TO GO PERFECTLY SO STOP YOUR CRYING RIGHT NOW OR I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT GODDAMMIT

That's sad :smith:

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
*somewhere in Kansas in 2016*

I'm sure glad Kansas has such relaxed safety standards, our Republican lawmakers certainly care about our public. There sure aren't any gonna be any ironic fatalities that will occur soon here at Schlitterbahn.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Pretty sure they can afford better amusement with their ill gotten gains.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Bro Dad posted:

*changes hometown from san juan to kissimmee on nametag in vain hope of non-guest relations position*

literally me except Arecibo to Orlando

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
*put in a maintenance work order describing how riders are getting attacked by birds at the top of the lift hill*

*maintenance schleps to the top and smashes all the birds' nests*

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
Pitch/tempo of 80s metal tunes altered in desperate attempt to avoid royalty payments.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

BirryJoru posted:

My favorite day was "deaf day". It was so quiet and they knew how to read the simple instructions.

Did it not sound like the zombie apocalypse with all the deaf kid sounds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Wow sure is nice to have Bigfoot Gardens finally open for business again! Gonna rake in the cash from those unsuspecting chumps

• Locked thread