Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
so donald trump makes more sense in japanese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

now i want coke

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

he is a Pepsi drinker because he is a bad person who no doubt prefers bad things, now me, I like Coke, margaritas, and tacos

stop offending my friends trump, stop offending people who make good things

get hosed you georgia shill pepsi is the nc cola and redneck cola if you dont wanna out your rear end as nc in your lovely little kid brother state :wink:

srsly thos :smugdon: has made a thing about drinkin diet coke, and he said only fat people drink diet coke. so i guess he tweeted 2 things we all agree with

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

As opposed to trump, who is a small d autocrat

:noice:

• Locked thread