Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Ugh, Bob Cole. This is going to be hard to sit through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
That wasn't even close to goalie interference based on what they've been calling this year. Glad there was justice.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Please retire, Cole. You are so lost.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

HappyHippo posted:

Cole's fine if you want to hear what happened 5 seconds ago

That's Gary Galley filling in for what the play by play guy should be calling

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

grack posted:

If Bob Cole retires we all get more of Randorf and Romanuk. You really want that?

What I actually want is for Rogers to go bankrupt and/or lose their NHL deal but I won't get that. I'd legitimately rather listen to Romanuk than Bob Cole and I can't stand the guy's voice.

Just let Garry Galley do both PBP and CC, problem solved. He's already filling in for Cole's fuckups every play.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Today is good so far. A regulation loss by Montreal was a nice start, a regulation win here would be even better.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Anderson has certainly shown up tonight

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Arabian Jesus posted:

No call on the high stick to Brown...

Follow throughs don't qualify for penalties.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
What a loving snipe :siren:

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
This game is going to give me a heart attack

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
My heart can't take this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
gently caress yes. Two back from Habs, three games on hand and we play the Jets tomorrow.

• Locked thread