Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
I'm listening to the backlogs of Abject Suffering since I recently found the network and the Captain Skyhawk tangent on the potential disaster situations of a hot air balloon is an all time great. Same for the intense setup for Kole's food paranoia combined with Gary's heavy sass from this week, that had me cracking up hard. Really loving the content.

Also, Days of Future Cast is a real treat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
Big fan of Gary's incredible disdain for Kole's Alexa making a reappearance

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
The latest AS is only further proof there should be a weekly Jawin' About Junkfood network show do it Gary and Cole you cowards

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
It was #301 Ghostbusters! AS is my go-to for video game background sound and it happened to come up randomly.

Gary's characters cause me so much pain and the only good part is Kole actively trying to twist and sabotage it

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
Yeah I was looking forward to those eps when they were announced but not so much whiny mode Gary for a double ep