Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Holy gently caress

Witcher 3 WOFF coming

This is the most excited I've been for an episode since New Vegas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

I was absolutely positive that there was already an Abject Suffering on Greendog, but apparently that was in another timeline. Was there some other surfer dog game that they have covered before?

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Solaire being just some dude from a religion that worships the sun is a million times better than him being Gwyn's firstborn or some bullshit.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

What's your Cowboy Bebop podcast called?

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

More recently he voiced Marburg in Alpha Protocol and somehow managed to be incredibly menacing while still being recognizable as the voice of Tigger.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Blow could have definitely made the color puzzles color blind friendly but I don't think there is anything that could be done to make the sound puzzles work other than just not having sound puzzles. Which is fair, they aren't exactly a highlight of the game and I don't think you lose anything important from their removal. Is it wrong to make a game with a large emphasis on sound that maybe can't be completed by people with hearing disabilities? I don't think so, even if I don't think The Witness should be that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

I disagree with a lot of Gary's opinions, but even the ones I do agree with I don't think he expresses them in a way that makes for a fun or interesting podcast so I very rarely listen to WoFF anymore.