Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Sorry my dudes but that Nioh episode is actually not listenable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Listened to the Sekiro first impressions pod. At the risk of sounding like a little fucker, I hope the boys remember to try out the prosthetic tools to help them with boss fights. That's where the "killing ingeniously" part comes into play imo. They aren't like megaman style hard counters but they can give you a real edge especially against some of the most dangerous moves and they are fairly logical in their uses. Even if its just a simple tactic like throwing some firecrackers to give you time to heal they made a big difference to me.

I do think this is gonna be a DS3 style season though and I don't think they are going to come away liking the game overall but I liked the DS3 season (and I like DS3) so I'm still looking forward to it.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Did the full Hitman ep get uploaded to the public feed or are the generalities legit 3 hours? Not complaining either way

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
My main takeaway from the FF5 woff is that a Let Us Cling Together episode isn't out of the realm of possibility. That would own and personally I'd prefer it over a FFT revisit. I actually listened to the old FFT woff not too long ago and it holds up pretty well imo.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
DUSK came out in 2018, well before any of the Ion Fury controversy. IF was just in early access for awhile (used to be called Ion Maiden before the Iron Maiden lawyers got involved) and we didn't know about any of the dev's bullshit until after the official launch. So DUSK did fine and also who could confuse the Quake throwback game with the Duke Nukem throwback game??

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Wait wtf did I just see that Open Mike Eagle guests on bonfire side chat? That's so sick lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Whoolighams posted:

Yeah I was looking forward to those eps when they were announced but not so much whiny mode Gary for a double ep

iirc he's mentioned that mgsv is his favorite one so I think it'll be a fun back and forth of how much he likes the gameplay while hating the story/Kojima.