Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

weekly font posted:

https://twitter.com/koleross/status/847023099618963457

Sup, Kole.

Radio Free Midworld is supremely dope keep that poo poo rolling. Genuinely can't wait til the series heel turns on you and y'all talk about killer Dr. Dooms with lightsabers. It was where I was pretty sure King was pranking his readers.

I for one can't wait for near the end where we meet three bearded not-Stephen-Kings that try to give Susannah a sweater.

BFSC winding down in a bad way made me nervous about the future of the network, but Radio-free Midworld and Days of Future Cast are both pure gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Regardless of how negative the show has gotten, it would be completely disingenuous for the tone to be anything other than it is right now.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Is it me, or has Jeremy Greer made himself scarce on Radio-Free Midworld (Autumn is great, don't get me wrong)? Seems like he kind of noped out after being around a lot in the early seasons. I miss having him on the show, although all the other guests are good, too. Speaking of which, I'm really glad for the sheer variety of nerds Kole can get rustle up to talk about Uncle Stevie's self-insert masterpiece.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

EC posted:

Cool! That site is still up but I barely pay attention to it anymore. Don't Give Up, Skeleton(my souls interview cast) is much more satisfying and positive in general.

Don't Give Up, Space Cowboy. The first episode is here, the rest will be released via the Monster of the Week Patreon (that's also where the Witcher bookclub is).

You're a man after my own heart. I've been craving a Witchercast.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Since we all have a finite time on this earth and I am running out of both patience with poor design and time to devote to games, I sincerely appreciate Gary's honesty.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Woffle posted:

I actually did the nub for most of my run and it sucked, but was playable for the runtime.

EDIT: someone bought me a custom avatar thing and I have no idea what to do. I am barely on this site. Rest assured, I am not a Cosby fan.

I'm always surprised at the amount of vitriol you and Kole get. Even at your most inflammatory you're both more polite than nearly everyone on the internet.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

This is where that old Duckfeed wiki would have come in handy with a list page for all of Gary's characters (Garachters). Maynard had me rolling but I'll be damned if a year from now I can remember the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Shardix posted:

Has there been any word on if Radio Free Midworld will resume? If this has been addressed before, I missed it.

I've been waiting for more as well. Haven't seen anything about it, either. I just assumed Kole got busy and the audience numbers weren't there.