Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I liked Bonfire Side Chat a lot more when one of your cats was always interrupting. Please include the noisy cat in future broadcasts.

Your Gay Uncle fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Apr 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SleepCousinDeath posted:

Was cringing during the Congo podcast when you guys implied that Apes aren't dope as gently caress.

They did introduce us to Buffo though

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is it weird that the most exciting part of a Dark Souls Remaster is that we might get another Bonfire Side Chat or two out of it?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I am loving Gary hating Nier.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Old Swerdlow posted:

Nier Automata is a better game than the first one but Gary is still going to hate it. Mechanically it’s better but the characters are your typical over-dramatic anime garbage and you still have to replay the entire game for a couple of new cutscenes. The only major difference between the first play through and the second is having to constantly play a boring and tedious mini game during every single fight.

The gameplay of Automata is leagues above Nier, and I liked Nier alot. It does do the " visit this place like 7 times" but at least the places you revisit are more interesting than that god drat junk yard. The replays are also much better, but yeah the hacking got old fast. I bet Gary is going to hate and I'm going to love Gary hating it.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Been listening to old BFC episodes as I’m playing through Dark Souls 3 again and at one point in the Arch Dragon Peak episode Gary says “ every boss in Dark Souls 3 has like 2 life bars, I’m sure in the dlc some boss will have like 4 health bars” and laughed out loud thinking of Frieda.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

C-Euro posted:

Nuclear take: Tetris-B is a better music track than Tetris-A.

Mods?!?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Gary’s *record scratch* yeah turns out Jon Tron was an even bigger piece of poo poo than I remembered * was amazing. gently caress that poo poo head. He has maybe the most punchable face on the planet.

Your Gay Uncle fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Jul 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Been laid up recovering from a surgery so I'm playing through Bloodborne again and listening to the Bonfire Side Chats afterwards. Listening to Gary talk about how excited he is for Dark Souls 3 is pretty lol.