Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I don't know what the gently caress happened but I got into watch out for fireballs some time last summer and the various duckfeed shows are giving the Mcelroy clan a run for their money on my ipod

Watch out for fireballs is my favorite videogame related podcast because Gary and Cole are great at being funny but also analytical which other podcast I tried can't seem to pull off as well.

[e] Also angel quiz and zoo race aren't in the recommended abject suffering episode list which they totally should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Last week's xcom episode made me start another play through of Xcom 2 and man does that game keep giving. Every Time I go back to it there's always a new handful of cool mods that add or change things in cool ways. Just hundreds of mods that adds new enemies, classes, weapons, and mechanics.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I don't even like FPS games but man is doom eternal so loving good. I bought a upgrade that makes swapping weapons way faster and had the thought that I would be pissed to have to invest in something like that in any other game. But in doom the action is so frantic that the extra half second will literally be the difference between life and death.

The game is full of upgrades that seem boring as hell on paper but are game changers.