Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Hey Kole, is there any plans to talk about Castle Rock in any of the podcasts? If this has been talked about on any of the bonus podcasts, my apologies, I haven't had much free time to listen to everything like I used to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Hey Gary, I just wanted to say thank you for the general kind words at the beginning of the latest WOFF episode. Podcasts have been an escape from what was a really, really lovely year for me and I needed a stranger to tell me that 2020 might be better.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I was in a Shoprite in the cereal isle while they were talking about Captain Crunch and it took all of my willpower to not grab a box of Oops All Berries.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
It was fun watching you guys this weekend and I'm glad I was able to make my first political donation ever to a cause I believe in.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I knew the tens of thousands of dollars they've raised for charities over the last few years was all an act.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
See ya Gary. I decided to take the $3 a month I was giving Lowtax and up my duckfeed pledge, been really enjoying Days of Future Casts.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Looking forward to that Venture Bros chat soon! I listened to the little announcement episode today and thought about the pilot of Venture Bros premiering in like 2003. What the fuvk what is time im dustttt

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I know it's not exactly what they were talking about but Eternal Darkness really hits on a bunch of those points. Various periods in time with undead monsters, even a sequence set in colonial New England!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I watched Deadpool 2 last night and I know that they talked about it on Days of Future Cast but I can't for the life of me find it. Does anyone know what episode it is?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Hey thanks, would you believe that searching the rss feed and patreon brought up jack squat?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I just stick my fingers in my ears and go lalala when someone has a different opinion than me, it's worked out great so far.

ONE YEAR LATER fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jul 5, 2021

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
There was some talk of having individual early release feeds but I don't know if it ever ended up happening, I just download everything in the duckfeed early release feed and prune from there.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
How much do I have to donate for you guys to set up a shard and do a WOFF on Everquest?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I was in the mood to listen to them talk about Final Fantasy 6 and these episodes came out 10 years ago and I cant keep listening because i am old and turned to dust

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
It's the realization that 10 years have passed OP, has nothing do with the content.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
If a person isn't constantly extremely embarrassed about the person they were even a year ago they're lying to themselves.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
There was some issues with the new early release rss feed but it seems to be working now.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I appreciated all of the updates and was able to get the feed to work thanks to the latest post so whatever you're doing is working. I also appreciate that you went back and redid the tags on the patreon posts, I too constantly feel the spider bite of a mislabeled file or an unorganized list on the back of my neck. Ever see someone else's email inbox and they have 15,000 unread emails? Same feeling.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
As a Child of Nite I have a fondness for The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Bob Newhart Show, and The Mary Tyler Moore Show, even though the last two are from the early 70s.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I always laugh at bad recorder versions of themes so the bad Mario music at the end of the trailer reaction recording had me dying as I was doing dishes.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
The best skit was the New Vegas song and nothing can top that so I get why they stopped

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Rip kole,.sorry the Kia Boyz got you

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Listened to the latest abject suffering and drat rip kole, killed on air by a gary joke

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Gary has some bad opinions, but no one is perfect

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I disagree, I think Gary does a good job of articulating his points, and both he and Kole have interesting/correct opinions (opinions I agree with are defacto the correct ones) enough to override the occasional wrong ones.

ONE YEAR LATER fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Aug 14, 2023

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
re Super Mario Land theme park, Kole had asked about expansion of the area and they actually are doing that in Japan, a Doneky Kong themed area and roller coaster is opening in 2024. The Orlando park opens in 2025 and will have the same attractions as Japan, so the Mario Kart ride, the Yoshi Safari ride (currently Japan only), and the Donkey Kong area/coaster.

With how popular the movie was, I would not be surprised if they add other areas/rides in the future. Universal Orlando was kinda well past its prime outside of the Harry Potter area, which has great themeing despite its creators terfism. Just bulldoze everything else and make it all Nintendo themed.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Too late for this year but I'd really like to hear them talk about Over the Garden Wall. I think there's a lot of stuff they could talk about plus dancing skeletons

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Gaius Marius posted:

Lamarr sucks is maybe the worst opinion I've heard from a man whose bad opinion totals are truly astronomical

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
still don't know what a bakugan is