Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Well guess I won't be listening to Bonfireside Chat again anytime soon, because the circular discussions they had anytime they didn't like something were driving me crazy

I love the chemistry they have but BFSC has become an insufferable series of complaints and based on whats coming and Twitters it's not going to get better. Just as well, the DS3 season was a slog.

Just confirms my belief that Abject Suffering is their best show by a ton. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

https://twitter.com/koleross/status/847023099618963457

Sup, Kole.

Radio Free Midworld is supremely dope keep that poo poo rolling. Genuinely can't wait til the series heel turns on you and y'all talk about killer Dr. Dooms with lightsabers. It was where I was pretty sure King was pranking his readers.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

"hosed and Cucked by Nameless King" by Chuck Tingle

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

It should be less of "gently caress it it's their problem" (which, tbf, it is) and more "what the hell do you want?" You gotta run your ship the best way you can that's true to you and you will never, ever please everybody. The nice thing is that you guys have years of established personalities and chemistry and I think it's telling that everyone in this thread who is down on BSC is really high on another network show.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Aardark posted:

I feel the only way for BSC to move forward is shifting to random games with souls in the title. Start with Murdered: Soul Suspect.

I got Soul but I'm not a Souls-like

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I dig the aesthetic and general goofiness it allows for in the plot but it doesn't play very well. Somewhere above Lords of the Fallen but under even the worst Soulsborne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Woffle posted:

Watch out buddy. The Nioh Defense Squad is probably dispatching a crew to your house right now.

I have tasted the edge of Hanzo steel and was surprised to find it similar to mountain dew