Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

i like this game but tinkers are annoying to get off the ground

Dec 26, 2012

Robot Randy posted:

gently caress!!! just lost a real promising run in the redrock tunnels looking for the miners helmet since i couldnt find a glowsphere anywhere. a snapjaw had a serrated sword and chopped my feet and my right arm off. i managed to kill him with my shield and then grabbed my arm and feet and went back the way i came. managed to get to the elder and burned two ubernostrum injectors regrowing my limbs.

then i went back in the tunnels like a retard and a loving beetlebum killed me from full health

oftentimes the warden in joppa has a glowsphere to trade

• Locked thread