Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I can imagine having a few unsecured loads floating around although I have a drugs and alcohol problem. that problem is that I can't get enough drugs and alcohol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Guy Mann posted:

After the people openly admitting that they had kids because of a selfish desire for validation and/or an indentured servant to care for them in old age, this is my favorite self-own from defensive parents in threads like these. :biotruths::hf::godwin:

Personally I hope you never spread your garbage beliefs/DNA. :colbert:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Sponge Baathist posted:

I can imagine having a few unsecured loads floating around although I have a drugs and alcohol problem. that problem is that I can't get enough drugs and alcohol.

Haha! Good one, good one

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Haha I'm wiggling my boner in your snatch. Whoa! Pop! There it goes. Oops it's growing a baby in you lmao. Better buy it clothes and teach it things!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Haha I'm wiggling my boner in your snatch. Whoa! Pop! There it goes. Oops it's growing a baby in you lmao. Better buy it clothes and teach it things!

*buys the baby a Hitler Youth Jr. uniform*

*begins teaching it things*

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

phasmid posted:

*buys the baby a Hitler Youth Jr. uniform*

*begins teaching it things*

Alt-right things.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

Having kids isn't that hard. I mean, you definitely realize how easy your life was in certain ways beforehand, but it never seemed that difficult.

e: if you get lucky and your kid isn't a little poo poo inherently.

Yeah pretty much.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

parenthood is a mental illness

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

parenthood is a mental illness

just because it was true of your parents doesn't mean it's true of all parents :shrug:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

500 good dogs posted:

just because it was true of your parents doesn't mean it's true of all parents :shrug:

you are mentally ill

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Kids are really easy to suplex

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Topographic Nap posted:

Kids are really easy to suplex

That's child abuse. You gotta piledrive 'em through a table if you want them to grow up right.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
I like my partner. I think it would be cool if there was more of him in the world cause he's a swell dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

bubblebee posted:

I like my partner. I think it would be cool if there was more of him in the world cause he's a swell dude.

I don't know how to tell you this, but the rest of us can't stand him and we really just wanted you to take him off our hands, TIA.

• Locked thread