Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

BACONATOR: "You can't major in graphic design, how will you ever buy a house, or get a wife, or raise a family with that degree."
Joel, Son of Baconator: "FR*CK YOPU DAD THOSE ARE YOUR DREAMS NOT MINE"
BACONATOR: "Room, Joel. Now."

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

Joel, Son of Baconator: "Do you ever wonder if maybe there's more to life than looking pretty on an 8-panel menu?"
Mac: "I dunno like what"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*baconator shopping at hot topic* "yeah.... yeah thats the stuff..."

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Baconator remembers the young man he once was and tries writing his novel again. He doesn't have the patience or the skill it takes. Can he learn? Is it too late to learn?

BIRDCON 2017

Joel, Son of Baconator wants to hand out flyers for his upcoming gig but he is a sandwich

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Joel is an unlucky SOB

Ultra Spoot

Baconator: "You can't do that, it's a tradition that's been in the family for years!"

Joel, son of baconator: "IT'S MY LIFE, NOT YOURS DAD" *rips out bacon*

Scaly Haylie

It's hip to be square

joke_explainer

They came without warning. Giants the size of buildings ripped the paper walls off his house, and his dad was lifted up, his paper discarded. What did these aliens want? How could they possibly be so big? He hoped they were peaceful, that this was a misunderstanding, but his mind raced. The caloric requirements of that form must be extreme. With mounting horror, the salivating giant stared briefly at his dad, hanging upside down and screaming, before his gnashing jaws descended and effortlessly ripped a chunk out of the burger patriarch. Joel wept, and knew his time was coming.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

joke_explainer posted:

They came without warning. Giants the size of buildings ripped the paper walls off his house, and his dad was lifted up, his paper discarded. What did these aliens want? How could they possibly be so big? He hoped they were peaceful, that this was a misunderstanding, but his mind raced. The caloric requirements of that form must be extreme. With mounting horror, the salivating giant stared briefly at his dad, hanging upside down and screaming, before his gnashing jaws descended and effortlessly ripped a chunk out of the burger patriarch. Joel wept, and knew his time was coming.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Graphic Design is the "safe" art major!" -Son of Baconator

cda

by Hand Knit
Baconator Jr.: What happened to mom, dad? What happened to mom??

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

bacon ate her

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
"If only she'd ate that bacon, then I wouldn't have been cursed with my limp fish sandwich of a son."

joke_explainer

Jedrick posted:

"If only she'd ate that bacon, then I wouldn't have been cursed with my limp fish sandwich of a son."

wait is the son of baconator sandwich really a fish sandwich? seems off brand. I expected a sort of 'junior whopper' situation

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

joke_explainer posted:

wait is the son of baconator sandwich really a fish sandwich? seems off brand. I expected a sort of 'junior whopper' situation

fish sandwich is used as a pejorative term by bigoted burgers

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
joke explained

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
this is a mold of my boyfriend's hot dog. i dont care if hes from a different restaurant i love hijm

Manifisto

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

Joel, Son of Baconator wants to hand out flyers for his upcoming gig but he is a sandwich

joke_explainer posted:

Manifisto

ok dad, baconation is important. I get that. and I know it's been your life's work. but how much is enough? how will we know when full baconation has been achieved? does the world really need another baconator?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*tries to apply mascara but the bacon grease makes it difficult*

cda

by Hand Knit
[gesturing at a field of bacon] Someday, son, this will all be yours.

----------------

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
lemme see you baconate

google THIS

Son of Baconator looks at himself in the mirror. He tries not to hate what he sees. The uniform looks ridiculous on him. But at least now he has a job. "Someday I'll make you proud, dad," he says, but that day is not today. Today he'll be flipping humans.

Ultra Spoot

Joel needs not traditional art supplies. He prefers to slap his burger grease all over a blank canvas. Says it really captures the emotional purgatory of being a sentient burger

Ultra Spoot fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Feb 21, 2017

cda

by Hand Knit
Joel Baconatorevich

----------------

social vegan

*is actually calling it a beer canator in a british accent*

a fragile ego

Son of baconator shows his awkward fanart of his favorite animes to his friends, but he knows that none of them will understand. Only his real friends he has online will help him

social vegan

Father posted:

Son of baconator shows his awkward fanart of his favorite animes to his friends, but he knows that none of them will understand. Only his real friends he has online will help him

son baconator the hedgehog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Father posted:

deviantart handle: bekon_musuko

• Locked thread