Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Carbon dioxide posted:

From the amount of replies this thread has gotten so far, I think you can safely assume nobody is really watching your videos. I mean, there aren't many viewers who want to keep up with a pace like that. Which would also be the reason why you aren't getting much feedback, which is useful if you want to improve.

I'm honestly incredibly surprised that the mods haven't jumped in yet to give some friendly advice, because this thread is so close to an (against-the-rules) youtube dump.

I don't think this thread breaks the rules, though I do think this approach is not a very good idea, for reasons already elaborated upon.

I will say, however;

Carbon dioxide posted:

I haven't watched your LP except for some quick skipping through it in the sandcastle to say that at first glimpse it doesn't look terrible. The reason I haven't watched it is twofold:
- I do not want (and often don't have time) to watch three Skyward Sword videos a day.
- There have already been several Skyward Sword letsplays on this forum. I'm not gonna watch another one unless it has something special going for it (a letsplayer or group of letsplayers I really enjoy listening to, a glitch showoff such as Doctor Kill did for Ocarina of Time, etc).

I'd much rather spend my time on watching LPs of hidden gems that nobody has letsplayed before.

This is not a very helpful observation to make. Discouraging people from doing games just because they've already been done is basically the opposite of what we want. There are issues with this LP, I agree, but the choice of game is not one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread