Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I watched Hail Caesar! last week and boy let me tell you no one does idiots with outrageous whimsy like these fellas do. I have a deep love for their serious movies but like Caesar and Burn After Reading are two of the best comedies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Miller's Crossing is probably the best non-Godfather gangster movie.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

My wife and I have not performed the sex act in many years.

Well that's none of my business.

Big fan of either The Barber or The Man Who Wasn't There, depending on when you bought your DVD.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I watched Intolerable Cruelty within the last year, that one has weird shades of Coen greatness mixed up in a pretty middling sort-of comedy. Basically any time Clooney or Billy Bob are talking it's What You're Looking For, and the rest of it kind of not.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
True Grit is real good because Jeff Bridges is real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's.... complicated.

• Locked thread