Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
A Serious Man is my favorite Coen movie, and is definitely overlooked. But their movies are so good that it's understandable that it's overlooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

I watched Hail Caesar! last week and boy let me tell you no one does idiots with outrageous whimsy like these fellas do. I have a deep love for their serious movies but like Caesar and Burn After Reading are two of the best comedies.

Not enough people cast George Clooney in buffoon/comedy roles which is a drat shame because he's loving excellent at them. Every scene of his in Hail Caesar is gold.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Also I bring this up every time A Serious Man is mentioned but it has one of the best trailers ever, period.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDKHWRbK2_Q

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

try the new taco place posted:

Ladykillers is way better than everyone says. Tom Hanks doing Coens poo poo is just right.

Tom Hanks is far and away the best part and he is doing his damndest to try to save the rest of the movie.

• Locked thread