Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A Serious Man is just amazing and also has my favorite theme of any Coen bros movie even including Fargo. The scene where Larry is fixing the antenna on the roof always blows me away. Probably my favorite movie by these boys I could think about it all day and every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry and Sy are both gonna be in the new season of Fargo... hoipe

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Unclear at this time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

GOD TIER:
a serious man
no country for old men
fargo
the big lebowski
barton fink

great tier:
raising arizona
the hudsucker proxy
the man who wasnt there
burn after reading

ok tier:
hail caesar

dont remember except for the ending tier:
blood simple
millers crossing

bad tier:
true grit
o brother where art thou

never seen it tier:
intolerable cruelty
the ladykillers
inside llewyn davis >_>

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Having not seen Ladykillers I think True Grit is their actual worst. That movie meant nothing to me and its the only Coen movie that hasnt been mentione din this thread, for good reason

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jose posted:

I wasn't much of a fan of the big lebowski

DOesnt make too much sense to me, but more power to you.. At least you probably like No Country For Old Men and Fargo though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

General Dog posted:

Actually, it's good

Disagree

• Locked thread