Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

every time i am listening to some sick rear end dub reggae i always go "man, this is a long album! i wonder if i went on to a new album in the playlist?" and then i'll go check and i will be on the LAST TRACK of the album! every drat time!

i am a magical boy!

what is your weird and useless superpower??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

I can tell exactly how many squares are left in the roll of toilet paper

Rushi

by Smythe
i can tell when something is tiny and cute

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

I can always guess which cabinet has the cups on the first try when visiting friends houses.

Quidthulhu

I can tell when someone is going to sneeze, it's this weird thing where I can see their face scrunch up before it happens. If I say "bless you" it saves them from tragedy!

Piso Mojado

my sweat can be used as an on-the-go fabric stain remover

Piso Mojado

When I get angry i grow an orange-like peel around my skin

Piso Mojado

The Human Peel

Piso Mojado

Oh you like apples? Well how do you like THESE apples! *literally starts growing apples*

Piso Mojado

I can excrete the sexual pheramones of craneflies, but only for good.

BIRDCON 2017

i can shoot powerful lasers out of my eyes but only while im asleep

Senior Management

Piso Mojado posted:

I can always guess which cabinet has the cups on the first try when visiting friends houses.

What about inside the homes of your enemies?

:jerry:

Manifisto

I can reliably enter the subway station just as the train is pulling away, causing me to reflect on what little things I could have done slightly faster in order to not miss that train

I suppose my life is just a series of "sliding doors" moments, and I'm always the gwyneth who doesn't catch bae in flagrante

Elusif

Wot

Tane

i can post whatever i want on twitter

because no one reads my tweets

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
My ankles are completely hairless. I don't know why. I don't shave them or do anything to them. They just are. So if some alien menaces Earth and can only be defeated by some dude with no hair on his ankles, wake me up, k?

vanisher

Enabling my massive caffeine addiction daily has allowed me to judge the way others choose to prepare their coffee.

Quidthulhu

the evil of the world concentrates within me. i am able to expel it, but only about once a day. maybe twice if i have too much dairy.

Quidthulhu

(it's a poop joke, i am pretending poop is the evils of the world but that's my character being delusional he is just pooping)

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I can wiggle my ears. A friend of mine had a magnet implanted in his finger. He wins a lot more bar bets than i do with my wigglin' ears

google THIS

I recently learned that I have the power to shoot pigment cells from my irises, causing glaucoma to any person I choose as long as that person is me.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
i have a case of minor pyromancy and I use it to make sure my cigarettes are always perfectly lit

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

social vegan

i'm not psychologically ready to let go of my pog slammers

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I can always predict when a traffic light is about to change, unless there is a rival superpower user in the area interfering with my abilities.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
i always notice what song is playing in the background in a restaurant. i never eat a meal in peace.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I can wordlessly summon a legion of fit af 8 year olds

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I time most my commute jams so that I pull up and pull the key out of the ignition right as the best song ends.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Whenever I'm late for work I always have just enough time to make it look like I've been doing stuff when my boss arrives

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
While watching Jeopardy! I can tell when a question is going to be a Double Jeopardy! question, I think there might be an ever-so-slight delay or something but even when I'm not really paying attention and doing something else but Jeopardy! is on in the background my lizard brain sends an alert and trells me it's one before the Double Jeopardy! pew, pew, pewpewpew! sound kicks in.

I can also sometimes make people on TV say a word out loud that I'm thinking inside my head. I could be thinking about something, deep in thought and while I'm thinking inside my head someone on TV will blurt out one single word at exactly the same time I think it, and it's not a word in typical usage.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
the power to control the temperature of food, but only in varying degrees of confort/disconfort like making oatmeal room temp at will

(crossover post from the wishes thread)

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Malah

I can safely remove the third block of a Jenga layer, but only when it's not my turn.

Malah fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Feb 24, 2017

nobodygetshurt

i can keep a secret for exactly 2.5 secondsIT WAS ME I ATE THE SANDWICH IN THE OFFICE FRIDGE THAT WAS CLEARLY LABELLED FOR JEREMY I'M SORRY!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can shower very effectively in a relatively short period of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

I can drive all the way home from work without staring at my cell phone the entire time

• Locked thread