Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
This is a thread for whining posting about all of the lovely things that happened to you this week.

I went to go see A Cure For Wellness at the movies yesterday and this stupid girl behind me wouldn't stop talking. I don't know what was worse, the movie, or the girl talking through the whole loving thing. What the hell are you even talking about? Shut up.

I also lost my job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bareback Werewolf posted:

This is a thread for whining posting about all of the lovely things that happened to you this week.

I went to go see A Cure For Wellness at the movies yesterday and this stupid girl behind me wouldn't stop talking. I don't know what was worse, the movie, or the girl talking through the whole loving thing. What the hell are you even talking about? Shut up.

I also lost my job.

You're supposed to turn around a lot and make disapproving eye contact with people when they do that. Go get a better job and some better testicles.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I ordered something on Amazon but it wasn't available for next day delivery:(

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
My Greiveance with you op is that you are a piece of shot!!!! Whew glad to have that out there... now we can be friends again

E: lol I mean poo poo not shot. You are a piece of poo poo. goddam autocorrect am I right?!

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OH my grievance is that the orthopedic surgeon I'm about to see for my carpal tunnel is retiring the week after my consult and I get to be the new guys Practice Patient. I'll also probably have to go back again for a consult with the new guy.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

You're supposed to turn around a lot and make disapproving eye contact with people when they do that.

Oh, I did that. I made a good 5 seconds eye contact. She just started talking louder. It took everything in my body to keep me from throwing my soda on her and running out of the theater because I'm a pussy.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
learned a gbs regular is actually an old lady with a cooking blog. not that we dont need old ladies around here but it is a big change and i fear change. curse you momma koehler! :argh:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810603

Kuato fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Feb 19, 2017

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Life is a hellscape.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I ordered something on Amazon but it wasn't available for next day delivery:(

I forgot that I also sold a couple items on ebay and accidentally swapped the shipping labels so each item got sent to the wrong buyer. So I've been dealing with that all week.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Piss only comes OUT of the dick it doesnt also go in. SAD.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Verily I Shat posted:

Piss only comes OUT of the dick it doesnt also go in. SAD.

You're rather unimaginative.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I left my beer at work!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Les Os posted:

I left my beer at work!

AGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
bad heartburn when laying down I think from beer and way too much jalapeno bread this week

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
BUT I have more beer and I have money so life is weonderful and you guys are wonderful too actually don't forget

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

TheSpamalope posted:

BUT I have more beer and I have money so life is weonderful and you guys are wonderful too actually don't forget

Me? Wonderful? Nah, I'm gonna forget that poo poo 9/11 style.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Iron Prince posted:

Me? Wonderful? Nah, I'm gonna forget that poo poo 9/11 style.

*nods adn just enjoys a lot you being yourself express yourself*

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

OH my grievance is that the orthopedic surgeon I'm about to see for my carpal tunnel is retiring the week after my consult and I get to be the new guys Practice Patient. I'll also probably have to go back again for a consult with the new guy.

Then don't pay for/go to a consult for a doctor that is retiring?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ive never hosed

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I drank too much beer and not enough water & got a headache

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

thinking bout tyin one on tomorrow

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

ive never hosed

hell, i don't think anyone has

End boss Of SGaG*
Aug 9, 2000
I REPORT EVERY POST I READ!
Nobody makes tank video games that aren't online deathmatch grinds.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

End boss Of SGaG* posted:

Nobody makes tank video games that aren't online deathmatch grinds.

World of Tanks is good if you exclusively play Tiers I - III and never talk to anyone

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I bought a new computer but I had to send it back and get a better computer. SON OF A DONKEY!

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Ork of Fiction posted:

I bought a new computer but I had to send it back and get a better computer. SON OF A DONKEY!

poo poo man, if you'd have kept that money for like... 6 months you could have an even BETTER computer!

Lower your head in shame.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Gunky Junket is still on perma-probe :mad:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
lol i wonder what people with real problems would think of this thread

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Gunky Junket is still on perma-probe :mad:

starving african boy: "what is a gunky junket? is it food?

*dies

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

but seriously stop with pay to win poo poo in video games

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Why did you lose your job op

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I also lost my job.

that movie was poo poo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Professor SJW posted:

lol i wonder what people with real problems would think of this thread

starving african boy: "what is a gunky junket? is it food?

*dies

He'd be very upset about the old lady on the forums too. I'm literally shaking right now thinking about what we're all going through now

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Store wouldn't take Apple Pay, had to use the slow chip reader

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

various cheeses posted:

Why did you lose your job op

yeah, sucks to hear it. what happened?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kuato posted:

He'd be very upset about the old lady on the forums too. I'm literally shaking right now thinking about what we're all going through now

im also literally shaking but its from the delirium tremens

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I got my beer

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
I got attacked by a hobo with a mason jar full of his own piss. It started because I told him he smelled terrible.

I was sitting in a McDonalds in Philly, minding my own business and this horrible smelling dude that looked like a homeless Chris Hansen came up to me and asked if I had 11 dollars. I was like "11 dollars?.... for what?" and then he said that was his business. I said he smells like poo poo and to get the gently caress away from me. 10 minutes later I'm eating my fish filets (no cheese) and he comes up and pulls out this jar. He said it was his piss and I believe him. So I slapped it out of his hands and then delivered a precision punch directly to his left trigeminal nerve, which made him collapse like a weasel caught in a leg snare. I thought about stomping him out but I had another fish filet to go so that's whew, I feel better now for sharing, thanks op

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Chinatown lied to me and it hurrts :(

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Or should I say... Mamma Koehler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015
I was having sex with my girlfriend and she woke up.

• Locked thread