Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i liked turtles these we my favs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Putting a big rubber cock in my rear end in a top hat op

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I had some baller He-Man action figures.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
This was my favorite lego set

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I had a transformers jet and I could turn it into a man and then back into a jet and then put the nose of the jet into ops moms rear end in a top hat see u on the other side boyeee

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
a big rubber band ball and instead of going out for bowling we'd stack campbells soup cans (empty) and hurl the rubber ball towards them

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Some action figures with proper articulation, really. That poo poo was hard to find.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
True NVJ facts: NVJ was the understudy to the lady who said "Don't hurt 'em Hammer!" in that one MC Hammer video and if anything had happened to her on the day of taping it would have been his voice we'd hear on the recording!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ultra detailed die-cast metal tanks and planes and jeeps and helicopters and things like the orca from command and conquer and all the supervehicles and mobile platforms
from this glorious set of toys
http://www.toyarchive.com/Megaforce/Series1.html

ive never seen a line of toys as cool as that since then. and that time the lego space police attacked the magnetron main hq and unleashed a portal between the lego and megaforce dimensions? -forget about it

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

a big rubber band ball and instead of going out for bowling we'd stack campbells soup cans (empty) and hurl the rubber ball towards them

This family fucks

Eachother

Boyeeeee

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I never had any of the power rangers' zords that combined into the megazord and it really hosed me up.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I had some of Generation 2 Transformers. I had this problem where every other one I got would break when I tried to transform it. Every single time.

And then I grew up thinking I had a G1 Optimus and how rad it would be if I could find it. Turns out it was G2 the whole time with the black trailer. :negative:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i had this and it is a prop in noes3 if you look close enough

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Matchbox cars, but I never played with them. I just looked at em because they were too cool to gently caress up in a sandbox or dirt and stuff.

Another was HO scale toy soldiers that I killed with a homemade fireball shooter. The fireball shooter was a plastic bleach jug that I put a few drops of gasoline in and swirled around. Then I held a lit match in front of it and smashed it to make the vapors blast out. I didn't actually have eyebrows from age 10 through my early teens.

I also had a Horrible Hamilton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_RVj-y340 and an Odd Ogg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyK83c6nss

Battle beasts were cool. My kid had a bunch of em.

dee eight fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Feb 19, 2017

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

nerd

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Thirsty Girl posted:

i had this and it is a prop in noes3 if you look close enough

Woah, I inherited this from my older sisters and I never knew what it was from. My toys fit very nicely into its mouth(s) though, so played with it all the time.

Glittery translucent plastic was the absolute poo poo.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Lmao you fed your Little Pet Shop kitties to a dragon? Badass

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

I loved the Lego technic sets. This was my first:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah give lego to your children if you want them to be major spergs. The chads grew up with war action figure men, staceys with fashion barbies

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
This was the most awesome goddamn thing ever.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

my mom gave us one of those little rock grinder things but my neighbor kept sticking tree frogs in it and crushing them. We also had potato bugs we'd put on leaves and send across the koi pond and occasionally we'd pour salt on slugs

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Of all the dumb plastic toys I had the one I remember most fondly is this hot wheels attack pack tiger truck

It was really cool

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

myDad posted:

Lmao you fed your Little Pet Shop kitties to a dragon? Badass

Also this guy, from my brother's old toys:

He had a little trap door thing on his back and I'd pretend he was eating everybody.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
the rug (you know the one)

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2129/crossbows-and-catapults this was the best goddamn toy/game and about a year ago I got a copy for 5 bucks. To go with the more modern remake. It is the best loving game and the most versatile toy as you could use it to make big forts for your Stomper tanks or Transformers.

Siege Warfare is the best way to Toy as a kid. Massive forts with weapons and castle walls and mooching bits from other toys and games. Like there was a kickass GI Joe foam missile base game. Mostly we just chucked the missiles at each other because it was loving RAD. I'd be lying if I don't want that game toy again. And the Pac Man boardgame which is also extremely my poo poo.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Muscle Men ruled so hard

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Captain Rufus posted:

And the Pac Man boardgame which is also extremely my poo poo.

I saw this in a used bookstore a few months ago and grabbed it, still haven't played it but it looks neat as gently caress. AS EXCITING AS THE HIT ARCADE GAME!!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
any Legos, all the Legos

anything to assuage my crippling autism

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

my tiny dilz

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Cigarettes and broken Ninja turtles

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My babysitter had this big rubber arm with no hand on it that we would use as a club

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Plastic Godzilla from '98

He'd shoot missles out his mouth but I ate them

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

I too had Frito Bandito Michelangelo. He came with a sword or something that was shaped like a jalepeno and a little cactus guy in a sombrero.

Does that say "MIKE RAPE" on his knuckles?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

+

I'd always put Baron Karza in the tower at the end as a final boss because he weighs like 1lb and is hard to knock over with the catapault. And you can shoot his chest missiles/fists.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Thirsty Girl posted:

Muscle Men ruled so hard

I found a handful of 'em while searching through attic storage at my parents' house. this lead me to go on ebay and buy a bunch more. now they sit in plastic bag, waiting for me to play with them, poor things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
a fine willow hoop and a stout stick with which to roll it was enough in my youth

• Locked thread