Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Smoking is loving awesome.

How in the hell are you not smoking right now? I am.

Here's some quick facts about smoking (from wikipedia):

Countries that find smoking cool:
1) German
2) Japan
3) USA

Countries that smoke the most cigs per person:
1)Germany
2) Japan
3) USA

Countries that export the most smokes:

1) America
2) UK
3) Canada [?]

People that love smoking the most:
1) Me
2) You

Discuss smoking including favorite brands, things to smoke and locations to smoke at.

My favorite smoke ever was an unfiltered Lucky Strike at the peak of Mt. Fuji. poo poo was a fitting reward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Smoking is bad

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
you could say smoking is just exactly like sucking on a dick that is on fire.

you could say that.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Shout out to all the cheap bastards that roll their own, Rothmans gold still going strong at a dollar a gram

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
When I meet a dude and he smokes rothmans, whether they are tailors or rollies, there's an unspoken moment between us where we acknowledge we are human garbage and then we nod and smoke our durries

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Do any of y'all smoke on the toilet? Sometimes when I know I'm gonna be a while a bring a magazine or newspaper and light up a smoke to ease the boredom

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Marlboro lights went up to $8.50 a pack in Houston back about 6 years ago. It was only temporary, but the price was enough to hit me as being stupid. I used to go through a pack every day, maybe 2 days.

I had tried quitting 12 times before then. I remember the number of times I tried and failed.

When I asked for a pack and the store owner told me, I said "nevermind, put them back."

I wasn't even planning on quitting that day, but the price hike was pretty LOL.

I've had 2 cigarettes since then, both when I was really drunk.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Remember when butthurt libertarian smokers were whining about smoking indoors in public places being banned, their chief complaint being that "it's encroaching on our freedom!!" as if their stupid habit was more important than us not wanting to smell your disgusting garbage exhaust on our jackets for the next three months?

Lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007

do u know jenny posted:

Remember when butthurt libertarian smokers were whining about smoking indoors in public places being banned, their chief complaint being that "it's encroaching on our freedom!!" as if their stupid habit was more important than us not wanting to smell your disgusting garbage exhaust on our jackets for the next three months?

Lol

no

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

do u know jenny posted:

Lol

no, when was this?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
smokers are cool precisely because they don't give a poo poo that they're killing themselves. this isn't sarcastic or condescending or anything, I'm a bartender and all my coworkers smoke and are cooler than me because they don't give a poo poo about anything

plus they get smoke breaks. even smoking bans just made smoking a better and cooler lifestyle

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

There are way faster and cooler ways to kill yourself though. Some of them don't make the rest of us smell like poo poo too.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

ballistics statistics posted:

Marlboro lights went up to $8.50 a pack in Houston back about 6 years ago. It was only temporary, but the price was enough to hit me as being stupid
Just for reference a 20 pack of Marlboro Lights in the UK is about $14 even after the pound has absolutely tanked (closer to $18 before Brexit)

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
i smoke a lot of viceroy due to stress reasons, try to avoid it but sometime it's unavoidable???

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mm smoking while posting it's real hard I'm on my phone and I need both numbs so I'm just holdin it in my mouth and the smokes up in my eyes and I'm crying a LOT

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i vape plus my rear end doubles as a vaporizer holder when im not vaping

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I smoke Newports

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Even vaping is better than smoking, OP. Even vaping.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Most cigarettes are alright Camel is probably the best all around brand and I still get turkish golds or filterless wides from time to time. I don't think I've ever bought the same brand for more than a month straight in a row.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I met some of my best friends while outside smoking and formed lasting relationships with professors who also smoked.

It was a great escape to have private reflection outside, and put me outdoors when I didn't always want to.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Smoking owns and is hella cool. Bumming someone whos nickin a cig is the cheapest way to earn a lifelong friend. Some of you are not cool enough for school and I pity you.

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

Shaquin posted:

I smoke Newports

:hfive:

About to smoke a Newport 100 now.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Smoking is bad rear end

There we go.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Tyler posted:

:hfive:

About to smoke a Newport 100 now.

If it weren't for newports I probly would have stopped by now but they're the only brand that makes the flavor tolerable

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I used to smoke but gave it up about 3 1/2 years ago. However, if Springwaters ever became legal to sell in the US again I'd start again in a heartbeat.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I smoke cigs when I drink alcohol, other than that I just vape and smoke weed.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sometimes I rip real mean farts and find it enjoyable, that's the smoker spirit I think

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

unpacked robinhood posted:

Sometimes I rip real mean farts and find it enjoyable, that's the smoker spirit I think

Much like cigarette smoke farts are most enjoyable for the producer when experienced by someone else

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Do any of y'all smoke on the toilet? Sometimes when I know I'm gonna be a while a bring a magazine or newspaper and light up a smoke to ease the boredom

I used to have a bathroom with a window that opened and a huge jetted soaking tub. Nothing better than opening the window in the winter and having some smokes in the crisp winter air while immersed in hot bubbly water

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I quit smoking years ago. Best thing I ever did, and I miss smoking almost every day.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Sometimes I feel like I should start smoking.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Sometimes I feel like I should start smoking.

You absolutely should. Smoking is cool and feels good, plus you weed out prissy bitch babies wherever you go.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
It's the lamest drug. Hellaciously addictive, makes you smell bad, has deleterious health effects that may very well kill you, and is at best mildly pleasant but often just something you compulsively must do.

In my country there's a sort of long term regulatory program to restrict smoking with an eye to eventually phasing it out. Good riddance.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I would like to be capable of outrunning 28 days later zombies thank you

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i dont usually smoke, normally i'll just light one up and puff for pleasure when i'm drinking, which is all the time, such as right now

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Smoking tobacco products is gross and so are the people that do it hth

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
currently smoking and drinking milk on break at work

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

vyst posted:

Smoking tobacco products is gross and so are the people that do it hth

*puckers lips and leans forward*

"wrong"

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Smoking on the toilet loving rules. It's Sunday morning so I've had a big breakfast and am now enjoying a couple smokes on the toilet. I don't have kids but I've already fallen into the Sunday morning dad routine of taking huge shits and reading with a cigarette screwed into my lips. Sometimes a cigar because cigars and pipe tobacco are also awesome.

E: it's also the one thing I miss about my old job too. I'd eat lunch, then nap for the rest of my lunch break, then clock back in and light a smoke while taking a monster dump on the clock. Now I can't smoke indoors at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

jBrereton posted:

Just for reference a 20 pack of Marlboro Lights in the UK is about $14 even after the pound has absolutely tanked (closer to $18 before Brexit)

You smoke girls cigs?

Men smoke Marlboro Reds, and nothing else except rollies with no filter.

• Locked thread