Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i smoke pfunks
edit: holy poo poo, new page! have some contet https://youtu.be/aK_DHwH8Q-M

Enfield fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Feb 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i don't smoke which means when i do smoke it's a huge head rush and it feels fuckin great

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Honky Dong Country posted:

Smoking on the toilet loving rules. It's Sunday morning so I've had a big breakfast and am now enjoying a couple smokes on the toilet. I don't have kids but I've already fallen into the Sunday morning dad routine of taking huge shits and reading with a cigarette screwed into my lips. Sometimes a cigar because cigars and pipe tobacco are also awesome.

E: it's also the one thing I miss about my old job too. I'd eat lunch, then nap for the rest of my lunch break, then clock back in and light a smoke while taking a monster dump on the clock. Now I can't smoke indoors at work.

smoking inside is not cool imo

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i dont really understand long term tobacco smoking. after youe smoked for a couple months you dont really get a cool feeling from smoking it.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Ocean Book posted:

i dont really understand long term tobacco smoking. after youe smoked for a couple months you dont really get a cool feeling from smoking it.

*flicks cigarette at you*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i like a good cigarette.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Ocean Book posted:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

smoking inside is not cool imo

I agree, except for when you're taking a poo poo. Then it's really satisfying.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I smoke spliffs cos smoking pure weed is too expensive over here.

So I consume waaay too mych tobacco.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i chew nicotine gum likke 36 hours a day and i loving every second of it. Its pretty expensive, but my old rehab would give em out FOR FREE!!!!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Please don't smoke.

I quit. You can too.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

...and the pitch! posted:

Please don't smoke.

I quit. You can too.

more like ...and the bitch!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

more like ...and the bitch!

That's not very nice.

edit: but it is kind of funny

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Used to smoke the only good cigs, marb reds from when I was 18-20. Worked a few lovely retail jobs and it was the only way to get any kind of break. Definitely made some friends that way.

Nothing like driving aimlessly around town smoking, really miss those days. I even miss the retail jobs, at least I was on my feet all day, now I just work in a lovely office full of aggressively boring people who talk about absolutely nothing of interest.

At least my retail co-workers had interesting and sketchy stories, and would always spill their guts during smoke breaks. Really sucks hard and I wish I could go back sometimes. The future sucks. Can't believe that was 10 years ago...

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I like smoking pole (and menthols)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I enjoy a cigar every once in a while

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I enjoy a cigar every once in a while

A good cigar is an intense experience.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i'm not sure i "get" cigars. like don't inhale and get nothing or do inhale and puke

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Smoking is weird. When I did it, I never wanted to quit: now I'm quit, I wish I'd never done it.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I smoke Marlboro Black shorts. I smoke usually five or so a day.

Need to stop I'm just glad I keep it well under a pack a day

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i'm not sure i "get" cigars. like don't inhale and get nothing or do inhale and puke

Which cigars have you tried?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I'm quitting right now since cigs finally killed my grandpa this past week, but to help out I'm using entirely too much weed. I feel like a retard.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
have you ever smoked

a WEED?!?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Das Butterbrot posted:

have you ever smoked

a WEED?!?

Yes

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Re: cigars

You still absorb nicotine from having the smoke in your smoke I think?

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Nearly 5 years free

Still miss it

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
My cancer chances has gone down but so has my coolness and enjoynent for life

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I used to smoke in the early to mid 00s but WA state more or less outlawed it and turned smokers into pariahs so I quit because I was shamed into by the oppressive state govt. have to smoke a certain distance from buildings and only in designated smoke shelters.

I smoked camel lights or pall mall 100's by the carton. It was around $30-35 per carton so was a cheap and cool habit while it lasted

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I only smoke weed, op

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Pack a day 30 year habits are hard to give up. And I drink a lot so death is certain. It's a "lifestyle" lol.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

bradzilla posted:

I only smoke weed, op

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Missouri still has the cheapest tabacco taxes, not too sure why tho

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i should take up smoking full time since my genes suck and i'm guaranteed to get cancer anyway

Pube Factory
Jun 10, 2001
Pretty much the only thing I'm good at is growing these beautiful, thick pubes
I think i have a bunch of camel cash from when i smoked

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Honky Dong Country posted:

Smoking on the toilet loving rules. It's Sunday morning so I've had a big breakfast and am now enjoying a couple smokes on the toilet. I don't have kids but I've already fallen into the Sunday morning dad routine of taking huge shits and reading with a cigarette screwed into my lips. Sometimes a cigar because cigars and pipe tobacco are also awesome.

E: it's also the one thing I miss about my old job too. I'd eat lunch, then nap for the rest of my lunch break, then clock back in and light a smoke while taking a monster dump on the clock. Now I can't smoke indoors at work.

Sounds like your life peaked during your old job

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Trash habit for trash people, and I'm saying it as an ex-smoker. Especially if you smoke a whole pack a day - or more. The whole "but it relieves stress!" argument is complete bullshit - it's a lovely self-destructive activity. People who hork mac'n'cheese every time they feel stressed until they balloon up to 600 lbs and are always stressed, cutters, regular smokers - all in the same category.

There is nothing wrong with smoking a cigar or two once a year, or bumming a cigarette after a few drinks at the pub though.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ROFL Octopus posted:

Sounds like your life peaked during your old job

Honestly man had the company not ruined the place I'd still be there and running the department in a couple years. I was the assistant manager and my bosses' right hand so once he retired I would've taken over.

That said, the nuclear industry is extremely cool and I really enjoy it. I also make more money when I'm under contract. But hey, I had a lot of fun at the old job. I lived where I worked and got to go home during lunch and my bar was right across the street so it was a real chill gig and I had a lot of fun because of it.

But oddly enough I really only miss being able to smoke while I poo poo at work because the old job went to hell.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When they banned smoking in bars here all the industry shrieked and whined about losing revenue. Now more people come in because they aren't hell pits that make you smell like a forest fire anymore, and bartenders get less cancer :yaycloud:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

unpacked robinhood posted:

When they banned smoking in bars here all the industry shrieked and whined about losing revenue. Now more people come in because they aren't hell pits that make you smell like a forest fire anymore, and bartenders get less cancer :yaycloud:

what kind of fruity bars are you going to where everyone isnt constantly chain smoking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

unpacked robinhood posted:

When they did this where I lived a lot of the bars started designating rooms that were basically closets with maybe a chair in them as non-smoking as a big gently caress-you-loophole in the law where as long as you had a non-smoking area you were good. I even saw a bar where the non-smoking area was literally a phone booth.

• Locked thread