Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

a lovely swedish woman broke my heart

sweden, who would believe this?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the country finally ran out of raw materials to make swedish fish, the world is in shock and mourning

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

a lovely swedish woman broke my heart

sweden, who would believe this?

I blame badchay, the advice we gave was too good

elsa why? :cry:

Manifisto

was invited for a nice fika, misunderstood, boy was that an embarrassment!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*evil swedish astronaut military man addressing his troops* "the navi's sacred tree sits on a massive natural deposit of gummy that we need to restart our swedish fish production, we've tried negotiating but they won't move so now we're invading"

Elusif

One night in Sweden makes the hard man humble.

Mariana Horchata

nice saab story op

Manifisto

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

One night in Sweden makes the hard man humble.

the ikeas are temples but the köttbullar ain't free

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

*evil swedish astronaut military man addressing his troops* "the navi's sacred tree sits on a massive natural deposit of gummy that we need to restart our swedish fish production, we've tried negotiating but they won't move so now we're invading"

sir I uh . . . I don't know how to tell you this, but there's not even enough gummi for our bullets

Mariana Horchata

"u just need to worry about urself and ABBA good time ya kno?"

- Max MArtin

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mariana Horchata posted:

"u just need to worry about urself and ABBA good time ya kno?"

- Max MArtin

p sure the swedes are like the smurfs and insert abba into every other word when they speak

Piso Mojado

oh sh**t, looks like youre gonna just miss the yobber travelling to Sweden tomorrow, but as the Swedes say, "Such is life!". :chord:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Feb 20, 2017

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
imagine being swedish. wow

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deep dish peat moss

I'm Sweidhs and instead of getting Twee we get Swee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they ran out of their famous fish

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread