Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Wilson is such a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

All I want for this trade deadline is a depth defenseman.

I'm not too thrilled with how we're playing lately. I wouldn't object to something bigger. A winger or d would work equally well to be honest.

I also hope Maf is gone because I want no part of seeing him play another playoff game.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I've never seen a player as talented as Letang be so bad on the PP

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

If he had even a half decent slapper he would have himself one of those Mike Green 30-goal seasons for sure. Teams know he's only ever gonna pass it and that's a big knock but he dishes with the best of them.
He certainly does not shine in standing still though, he's all about the transition and the rush.

He just makes so many absolutely horrendous decisions. It's amazing.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Uh there's blood where is my 4

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

St. Dogbert posted:

That was dumb of Hagelin. Gave up a power play because he couldn't just skate away.

Zetterberg basically had his stick up his rear end the whole way up the ice but Hags got the penalty of course

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

VJeff posted:

:|

It's like nobody even wants to help us tank.

We need a few bad losses so JR panics and trades everything for Duchene

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

VJeff posted:

Want Vanek?

I guess he could play with Malkin. Any other line he'd be so slow that he'd still be in the defensive zone when the Pens were on offense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I'm going to Carolina to see the Pens on Tuesday. I hope they uhh play a little better than that.

• Locked thread