Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Go Rags to make the top of the Metro more of a logjam, Wings, Jackets, and Flyers because FAS is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Instinct and precedent tells me I should pull for the Pens in a Pittsburgh/Detroit game, but not so today. I feel like I need a shower now.

Jesus, that save. :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ok, Jackets. Two points here because you've been playing better and everybody sucks rear end coming out of the Bye you're about to go into.

VJeff posted:

:|

It's like nobody even wants to help us tank.

Truth be told, the Wings owe the CBJ for years of making them miserable. 6 points head-to-head plus Detroit eating tanking points beating Washington last night and the Penguins in regulation today will suffice for reparations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'll take 179 SOG in the first. Just need to get actually get one past.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Feb 20, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm going to unfairly blame Ryan Murray for that even though the turnover was on Wennberg.

e- :cop:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Gargantuan save by :cop: on Mike Fisher and then :siren: FORMER NASHVILLE PREDATOR SETH JONES :siren:

e- Or maybe Saad, actually, just as long as it's a goal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That was a high stick. Good job, refs.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I go to the bathroom and apparently Bob has the puck under his glove but no whistle+popped out=goal? :fuckoff:

:siren: That helps :siren:. BJORK BJORK BJORK.

Bjorkstrand has a laser of a shot.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

eXXon posted:

Why does Ben Smith exist?

To score a buzzer beater goal against the Jackets for the Blackhawks which neither CBAS nor BHAS wanted to see as I recall?

That was him, right?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's what it takes to get them to blow play dead, huh?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: ZACH ATTACK :siren:

Jackets are going to have more than half their skaters at 10+ goals at this rate. Dubinsky and now Werenski are at 9.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jackets have not had a power play tonight.

Again.

How does this keep happening? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

gently caress.

Thufir posted:

I'm at the Nash-CBJ game and Nationwide is pretty cool but they play lots of terrible music

Portzline was even complaining about the amount of crappy covers of songs they play recently.

• Locked thread