Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
McDonagh scored a pretty sweet goal

e: Rangers put the puck in the net more pls this is ridiculous

Levitate fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Feb 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

gently caress this
Stupid replay

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Come the gently caress on that was like a minute ago on the play, Jesus Christ

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Overwined posted:

Ugh, I mean it's not the wrong call, but similar off-sides have been happening in the league forever and going unnoticed.

It's that it wasn't part of the scoring play that's frustrating. I get it if they scored off the rush and it was offsides, but it wasn't part of that and it was generally not part of the play at all. It's technically right but at this point why even have linesmen I guess?

e: at any rate Rangers played really well that period but hopefully didn't blow their load and end up getting dominated the rest of the game. Main thing is they kept the Caps from setting up in the offensive zone and kept intercepting passes and turning things the other way quickly. If they can keep that up, great, but it'll only get harder, I'm sure the caps are gonna be trying to cut down on the bad passes

Levitate fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 19, 2017

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

nice work by the caps...rangers started getting too sloppy with the puck and caps turned things around as expected

Rangers puck management has gone to poo poo, definitely playing scared at the moment

Levitate fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Feb 19, 2017

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I don't understand why guys take penalties like that...what was the point

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

stupid penalty stupid goal

Rangers pissing it away

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

dan girarr\di so bad with the puck

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

WHY DO YOU JUST ICE IT LIKE THAT

goddamn the rangers puck management just goes to poo poo whenever they think they ight get pressured

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Krime posted:

There's only been 3 wins by teams coming off the break. 1 of them was 2 teams head to head off the break. So, yeah... its everyone.

yeah well it's the caps seond game back :colbert:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

huge save by Lundqvist to seal it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Overwined posted:

A little dicey after the 1st for the Rangers, but Hank looks strong. Let's hope he can build some late season momentum.

seemed overall fairly even game. Each team dominated a period and third seemed fairly even with the Rangers going a bit conservative after they scored

• Locked thread