Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
breaklaw
May 12, 2008
SA was so much better back then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Helsing posted:

I'm really excited for SA to start showing up more and more in conspiracy theories as time goes by. Glenn Beck was an early pioneer in this regard but I'm confident that the best is yet to come. I want to read about how VileRat and Caro were CIA agents, LF unleashed cultural Marxism and SJWs on the internet, 4chan was a long-con by Lowtax to create the Trump presidency, and slenderman is a Luciferian meme-spell created to steal the souls of children.

The LF thing isn't a theory. It's not like it was the main driver or anything but it definitely had an impact, more than a lot of other sites that follows. You wouldeven occasionally get old LF goons who acknowledged and were quite proud of that bit of internet history.

• Locked thread