Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Plutonis posted:

A lot of it can be blamed on late capitalism but hey better pick up the loving cartoon frog as a scapegoat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i'm guessing these suburban white kids didn't become nazis because they suffer under capitalism

Truly they are bearers of the Mark of Cain.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fallen Hamprince posted:

oh cool the 'economic anxiety' meme, where we learn that the richest and most employed demographic group became neonazis because of 'hopelessness'

Yea I mean their parents own refrigerators, what's the big deal? :smugdog:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Reminder: Trump got elected after Obama.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
The SJW as a pejorative idea I first noticed on SA in like 2005 or so. No idea if it has origins earlier then that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lf made that hate amerikkka beat

I don't think so, but it was certainly posted there, many times. Also it owns.

• Locked thread