Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is motorcycling awesome
yes
hell yes
hell loving yes
View Results

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
I finally got to ride the bike some after a long winter hiatus. Conditions are still sort of poo poo and I've just been commuting but it's still super fun and feels good to scratch that itch. I caught myself doing some very basic newbie mistakes on the bike yesterday, I'm definitely a bit rusty and I need to actively work on some fundamentals. Like, the proper muscles to tense up when things get a little hairy are in the legs, not the arms. Though I was done with that poo poo a long time ago but seemingly not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Today would have been an excellent start to the season but this weekend was already packed and next weekend is rain, then I'm out of town. April is when I'll get started again.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Took a ride to Cycle Gear with my kid today. He rode the monkey one way and the VStrom back home.
I got myself some new gloves, he got a new visor and pin lock insert

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
cleaned the starter button and it stopped binding. jumped the battery and it fired up. i'm going to change the oil before i let myself off the leash but im stoked