Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is motorcycling awesome
yes
hell yes
hell loving yes
View Results

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

ilkhan posted:

My pants arrived and the top of the knee armor is midway down my shin. Oops.

Ordered some short length pants, and the transition shield. Going in at lunch to start the paperwork on the bike.

Your knee armor will be higher when you're actually sitting in the bike. But yeah, that seems a little low. The top of my knee pads touch around the bottom of my knee when I'm walking around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

ijzer posted:

i live in nashville. if someone wants to help transport it/make sure it's mechanically sound that'd be rad, but otherwise i'll rent a cargo van from uhaul and make the best of it. there's a shop near my house i can have look it over, shouldn't be a big deal i don't think.

I should be pretty free this weekend if you need help. Don't have a truck or anything, though. baxtercannada at gmail

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

ijzer posted:

well, i now own a ninja 250. thanks for all y'all's help. i promise to come back in two months with exciting stories about crashing it into something and asking for advice about buying an r6.

Congrats! Give me a yell if you want a riding buddy one weekend, my dude

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I got a cheap battery for my scrambler that ended up leaking acid. I'd rather pay a bit more than deal with that again. I'm using an Energizer now