Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is motorcycling awesome
yes
hell yes
hell loving yes
View Results

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Pretty stupid

E: posted early, but what sagebrush sez. Get something ubiquitous, used, and scuffed. Shiny unicorns are for the second bike onwards

M42 fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Revvik posted:

Anyone have any experience ordering from Motostorm.it to the US? Found some mostly positive anecdotes, and a few negatives
I do, bought a jacket/pants/back protector from them during winter, no problems.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I had to spend a ton of my gear because used womens poo poo basically doesn't exist, especially in my size. I lucked out on my race suit because 48 taichi fits me with some alterations, but am SOL on pretty much everything else. Rip in piss

M42
Nov 12, 2012

:smug:

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Get a used klr 🤷🏼‍♀️ plenty on cl. Those shoes aren’t great, forma terras are full length and famously comfy to walk in. Shorty gloves have a tendency to fly off the hand in a crash.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Gloves need a wrist cinch, not just a velcro patch. Guarantee you can yank those off easy by yourself even if the velcro is closed. Boots need to be shin high to prevent lateral whipping and ankle annhiliation in a crash. Get the good poo poo early, that’s when you’re most likely to crash.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

👍 those are good!

You’re in VA? Me too! I basically wear mesh all summer. Lemme know if you need help getting the bike.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Don’t count ya chickens yet. I used to be into way diferent bikes when I had my first one, your tastes may change. Peep a dr650 too. Also hi5 boston buddy, i grew up in dorchester :respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M42
Nov 12, 2012

If you’re driving fast enough you will just fly over the potholes 😎