Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is motorcycling awesome
yes
hell yes
hell loving yes
View Results

elegant drapery
Oct 11, 2004
I'm pretty sure the best advice I've read on this forum is "Ride your own ride". Who cares what you look like, how under powered and not stylish your first bike might be, and what the people behind you or next to you think of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elegant drapery
Oct 11, 2004
There some some vlogger who had a video of him with a pillon on a wr250x. He mentions while with the suspension being squishy with all the extra weight he is still able to keep decent speeds. It has around a 2 gallon tank I believe? So you should get at least 130+ miles. Worst case you can get a 3 gallon tank for around $250 which will bring you up to 200 miles of range. I'm actually looking at buying one this weekend as my first bike so I've done a fair amount of research. You generally see no more than 10 at a time on all of US craigslist, anywhere from $3 - $,5000 depending on miles and mods.