Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Yeah at least Orlando can say they're blowing it up and they're saving money. I don't know what the gently caress the plan is in Sac-town. They'd better hope Buddy Hield starts shooting like his surname is Curry, or that they get lucky in the draft. Otherwise they're hosed.

We can't get lucky in the draft. Philly has pick swaps with us. Both we and Philly have to get lucky in the draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Gentleman
Apr 29, 2003

the Educated Villain of London

Lol holy poo poo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
By the way the Kings could have Boogie and Isaiah Thomas but instead they have Langston Galloway, Buddy Hield and Tyreke Evans instead because this FO is loving retarded.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/daldridgetnt/status/833545473772384256

"Alright man, I'm not going to lie to you - we are getting some super lovely offers for Boogie and we're desperate to move him. But can we at least have a second first rounder?"
".....no."
"Fine, deal"

How the gently caress did Vivek make enough to buy this team? Like he has shown any savvy since he bought the team?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Vlade doesn't know how to draft. We could have their 17, 18, and 19 first rounders and fumble them all.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

It's Papagiannis Time

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/daldridgetnt/status/833545473772384256

"Alright man, I'm not going to lie to you - we are getting some super lovely offers for Boogie and we're desperate to move him. But can we at least have a second first rounder?"
".....no."
"Fine, deal"

The balls to say no while keeping a straight voice. That guy should be the white house press secretary

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Spoeank posted:

By the way the Kings could have Boogie and Isaiah Thomas but instead they have Langston Galloway, Buddy Hield and Tyreke Evans

This there second time with Evans which is what makes this magical

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
We go live to the Dog Whistles.

https://twitter.com/GrantNapearshow/status/833542940630806531

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

CharlestheHammer posted:

This there second time with Evans which is what makes this magical

Don't forget broken Rudy Gay.

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

Lockback posted:

I guess if Embiid doesn't play enough minutes to qualify Buddy has a shot at ROY. In 100 years looking back if they traded for the 2017 ROY it won't seem that bad.

In thirty years people will look back at draft history and see that in 2010-11 Sacramento drafted Hassan Whiteside, DeMarcus Cousins and Isaiah Thomas and say "Hey, the Kings must have been really good back then!"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

The balls to say no while keeping a straight voice. That guy should be the white house press secretary

Dell Demps was probably like "yeah they can have the 2019 pick but this is just the first round of negotiations so I'm going to say no for the sake of arguing....what....they caved....uh poo poo ok let's do this"

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I mean you should at least get a known quality young player in the trade. Is Heild even that? It won't be a lottery pick, and now they clarified it's just the 1st and 2nd rounder this year. Pacers bloggers were talking about it today and we were pondering Myles Turner for Boogie, just stunned there wasn't a better offer.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The little poo poo who runs Cowbell Kingdom and the assholes at the Bee are going to be T'ing off with glee and it pisses me off

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Eltoasto posted:

I mean you should at least get a known quality young player in the trade. Is Heild even that? It won't be a lottery pick, and now they clarified it's just the 1st and 2nd rounder this year. Pacers bloggers were talking about it today and we were pondering Myles Turner for Boogie, just stunned there wasn't a better offer.

Hield is probably Nick Young v2

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The only thing that would have made this more of a fleecing is if Dell Demps made them sign his son Tre from the Belgian SCOOOOOORRREEEE League

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Eltoasto posted:

Hield has been solid since January, at least as far as shooting threes goes.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

How's this guy feel about Chris Webber.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hahahhahhahaah
https://twitter.com/SeanDeveney/status/833547388581195776

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Probably Magic posted:

How's this guy feel about Chris Webber.

Grant Napear even called out Bobby loving Jackson for some reason for not sucking it up and playing through injuries in the playoffs

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The assholes who are for this need to realize that trading Cousins isn't the issue, it's trading him for a medicore at best return that is a problem. Surely Vlade could have made an offer to somebody else. Jesus.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

The Blazers were sitting there with 3 first round picks and they didn't want to do this?

Is this years draft just amazing or is Cousins really that bad behind the scenes?

Who knew Mason Plumlee had a close value to Cousins..

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Okafor + buddy sounds about the right tier for cousins. He couldn't even play 3 minutes in the allstars game while buddy was a mvp candiate in the rising stars challenge

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

holy poo poo Galloway is being waived. Vlade!!!!

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

The Blazers were sitting there with 3 first round picks and they didn't want to do this?

Is this years draft just amazing or is Cousins really that bad behind the scenes?

Who knew Mason Plumlee had a close value to Cousins..

A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i hope someone plays the welcome back kotter music for Tyreke

Siguy
Sep 15, 2010

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0
Does Vlade Divacs owe someone in New Orleans money?

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

there you have it, the mathematical difference between Jah and Boogie is officially One Buddy

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hey SAS help me out with some decision making here. I've got Eagle Rare, Maker's Mark 46, and Woodford Reserve in my cabinet and can't choose which bottle to throw at the loving wall in anger

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
So they traded Boogie for dude who grabbed his dick?

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

WhyteRyce posted:

Hey SAS help me out with some decision making here. I've got Eagle Rare, Maker's Mark 46, and Woodford Reserve in my cabinet and can't choose which bottle to throw at the loving wall in anger

Spare the Maker's at least.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Glamorama26 posted:

So they traded Boogie for dude who grabbed his dick?

It happened in front of Vivek so he probably mistook it as a sign of alpha dominance

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Woodford for sure

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

WhyteRyce posted:

Just pour them all into a big jug and start chugging

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/dkurtenbach/status/833548937126518784

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

you deserve, at the very least, to be allowed to take apart that parking lot robot with your bare hands

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Boogie's manager
https://twitter.com/Andrew_Rogers_/status/833548155077722116

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

WhyteRyce posted:

Dude, you're too good of a fan for this team. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
wow the kings are so loving bad + stupid. congrats kibner, sorry whyteryce, see you all tomorrow after the earth makes another rotation around the sun, which is a thing that it does.

• Locked thread