Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

R.D. Mangles posted:

you deserve, at the very least, to be allowed to take apart that parking lot robot with your bare hands

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

WhyteRyce posted:

Hey SAS help me out with some decision making here. I've got Eagle Rare, Maker's Mark 46, and Woodford Reserve in my cabinet and can't choose which bottle to throw at the loving wall in anger

The only time it is appropriate to throw a bottle against the wall is during a celebratory occasion or it will come back to haunt you as bad karma

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
mar 31, mark your calendaars, the second ever 100pt game by a player

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

you deserve, at the very least, to be allowed to take apart that parking lot robot with your bare hands

THE PARKING LOT ROBOT ISN'T EVEN OUTSIDE IT'S PLUGGED INTO THE drat WALL INSIDE THE ARENA JUST MAKING FUTURISTIC NOISES I poo poo YOU NOT IT'S THE PERFECT ANALOG FOR OUR TEAM

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wrong!!! is lie!!!

(i hope you people appreciate that i yelled papagiannis style heckles at bender's brother who plays for maryland about how he was too soft for big ten 2017)

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

ribtstu posted:

mar 31, mark your calendaars, the second ever 100pt game by a player

Yeah, go Buddy :buddy:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I would rather waive buddy before galloway but hey, my balls aren't as big and full of volume as the kings

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/aaronbruski/status/833549568868380672

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

Hey Stauskas wasn't that great but at least they traded him for an unprotected first rounder and a pick swap.

Wait, that's what they gave up to get rid of him?

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
also i'm gonna be mad too if i wake up and discover morey didn't even make an offer

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/833542060691058693

sacramento wants to build a culture free of winning

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

please bulls pick up galloway and launch canaan into the sun

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I like how the pelicans main wing problem was having any shooter and they get one for free after years trying in the davis era

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Bring back Lawrence Funderburke

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

im sorry if one player who has no legal trouble can tank the culture of your organization, that's on the organization not the player

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Just look how ominous this fella looks, do you really want him haunting your franchise forever with a supermax

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

WhyteRyce I'm so sorry.

The fact that you're not melting down right now is legitimately impressive.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahha
https://twitter.com/ClevisMurray/status/833532433282768896

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

straight up brolic posted:

im sorry if one player who has no legal trouble can tank the culture of your organization, that's on the organization not the player

He was very mean once.

You can't come back from that.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Seriously dude? That's not a dogwhistke at all

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

tanglewood1420 posted:

Hey Stauskas wasn't that great but at least they traded him for an unprotected first rounder and a pick swap.

Wait, that's what they gave up to get rid of him?

Best part is that Stauskas is not a great starting SG, but he's actually really good coming off the bench.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

maybe vlade thought he could only trade a player to his immediate physical location

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

cravius posted:

Seriously dude? That's not a dogwhistke at all

Cousins whole career in Sac is one long dog whistle

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ty1990 posted:

WhyteRyce I'm so sorry.

The fact that you're not melting down right now is legitimately impressive.

I'm in the manic stage right now. Depression will probably hit later tonight

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I decided on special option #4, a bottle of Four Roses

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

God, I feel like I should just drive over to Sacramento and offer to give them lessons in how to NBA

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://twitter.com/manny_vieites/status/833546633715576835

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My wife got me tickets to the Kings game next Saturday for my birthday and I don't have the heart to tell her I have zero interest in driving 2 hours to see this poo poo show:(

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Jesus.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

I decided on special option #4, a bottle of Four Roses

Don't smash it, I'm telling ya man

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Dejan can tell you andre drumond is worse than buddy

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

What the ever living gently caress Vivek??

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Spoeank posted:

My wife got me tickets to the Kings game next Saturday for my birthday and I don't have the heart to tell her I have zero interest in driving 2 hours to see this poo poo show:(

it's a pretty sweet deal if you already own a tyreke evans jersey

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Spoeank posted:

Go and Boo.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Jesus crippled Christ crawling down from the cross onto crutches...

Vivek is clinically retarded.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Spoeank posted:

Dude, that is going to be surreal, you have to see it.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Spoeank posted:

I'll be there we can go get some craft brew and some farm to fork food at the world's most high tech stadium together

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestheHammer posted:

Cousins whole career in Sac is one long dog whistle

Everything is a dog whistle

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I HAVE TICKETS TO THE FIRST HOME GAME AFTER THE TRADE AND I WILL BE THERE BOOING LIKE CRAZY AND TALKING SOOOOOOO MUCH poo poo TO KNIGHTMAN ABOUT VIVEK

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

cravius posted:

Everything is a dog whistle

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

I'm glad Cousins is out of sacremento now he will actually win a title

• Locked thread