Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/jamfan40/status/833539046135705601

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

Tae posted:

They waiving galloway???????????

He'd be their 5thish best player. Lol.

If anyone is in front of a TV, Boogie is going off evidently.

https://twitter.com/PantsFreeZone/status/833541896874160128

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

The Glumslinger posted:

I don't see it on ESPN or NBATV

I'm an idiot. PFZ was referring to some MMA stuff I think.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

sba posted:

does Vlade still smoke?

He's smoking something.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

The Blazers were sitting there with 3 first round picks and they didn't want to do this?

Is this years draft just amazing or is Cousins really that bad behind the scenes?

Who knew Mason Plumlee had a close value to Cousins..

A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

Hey SAS help me out with some decision making here. I've got Eagle Rare, Maker's Mark 46, and Woodford Reserve in my cabinet and can't choose which bottle to throw at the loving wall in anger

Spare the Maker's at least.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

tanglewood1420 posted:

Hey Stauskas wasn't that great but at least they traded him for an unprotected first rounder and a pick swap.

Wait, that's what they gave up to get rid of him?

Best part is that Stauskas is not a great starting SG, but he's actually really good coming off the bench.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Jesus crippled Christ crawling down from the cross onto crutches...

Vivek is clinically retarded.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

They should have made it a three way and sent Galloway and the full rights to to their 2017 pick to Philly for Okafor.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

BIZORT posted:

But Sacramento only wanted young guys to take back in return. Andre Drummond was too old so you can't build around him. Those four months of youth that Buddy has over Andre makes the difference

https://twitter.com/quemandolared/status/833554629183074306

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Sacramento is going to be able to sign Harlem Globetrotters in the offseason and that's about it.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Don't the sixers get to swap with them?

Yes and look at this line up.

https://twitter.com/MaxRappaport/status/833558058378940416

God bless Hinkie.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

The SituAsian posted:

How much better are the Kings in the alternate universe where the financial collapse never happens and George Maloof becomes the new Sheldon Adelson?

I don't think the Kings becoming an instrument of apartheid would be a good thing, but that's just me.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Spoeank posted:

WHY IS IT TOP THREE PROTECTED

Probably because Boogie wouldn't commit to resigning.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

sba posted:

gently caress everything about Vlade and Vivek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Spoeank posted:

I do appreciate straight out of POTUS's playbook debate style of shotgunning half truths and misinformed statements along with things that are true though.

At least he admitted he was incorrect.

The POTUS tends to double and triple down on his bullshit.

• Locked thread