Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

WhyteRyce posted:

LANGSTON loving GALLOWAY WOO loving HOO

He's a good man, deal is looking more like it's about galloway and less about buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Actually come home galloway, please

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

YES THANK YOU VIVEK

COME HOME SWEET PRINCE

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

Remember when we couldn't decide which organization was worse, the Knicks or the Bulls?

What's that gotta do with the present

I respect vivek now, he obviously wanted nothing to do with the supermax and set a plan to get rid of him while lying to his face the whole time so boogie couldn't poison the koolaid before leaving and the second cousins is out of town for a week he pulled the trigger

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

The real winners are the season ticket holders, gonna make $$$

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/daldridgetnt/status/833545473772384256

"Alright man, I'm not going to lie to you - we are getting some super lovely offers for Boogie and we're desperate to move him. But can we at least have a second first rounder?"
".....no."
"Fine, deal"

The balls to say no while keeping a straight voice. That guy should be the white house press secretary

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Okafor + buddy sounds about the right tier for cousins. He couldn't even play 3 minutes in the allstars game while buddy was a mvp candiate in the rising stars challenge

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Hey SAS help me out with some decision making here. I've got Eagle Rare, Maker's Mark 46, and Woodford Reserve in my cabinet and can't choose which bottle to throw at the loving wall in anger

The only time it is appropriate to throw a bottle against the wall is during a celebratory occasion or it will come back to haunt you as bad karma

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I would rather waive buddy before galloway but hey, my balls aren't as big and full of volume as the kings

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Just look how ominous this fella looks, do you really want him haunting your franchise forever with a supermax

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

I decided on special option #4, a bottle of Four Roses

Don't smash it, I'm telling ya man

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2693953-the-winner-of-the-demarcus-cousins-trade-isnt-who-you-think-it-is

Vivek has a vision, a vision where the ghastly silhouette of the boogster was replaced by the beaming radiant form of buddy. heeere's buddy

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Rings is the only metric worth measuring anyway

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+rings+has+steve+nash+won&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+rings+has+stephen+curry+won&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I hope this is a thing now where whoever wins the allstars mvp gets cousins for a year

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

He's probably talking about the original curry outlook where he was going to flame out early from bad knees and become a minimum wage shooter off the bench

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

They didn't have a good product either way with cousins, but now they get to keep their top 10 pick, get no's pick AND have a top 5 pick in buddy. Trust hinkie's process guys

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

If it wasn't TNT night they could easily have it shown on nbatv but since it is I don't think they will

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Buddy is a grower not a shower ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

boogie already sabotaging his new team, vivek lookin more and more smarter by the minute

• Locked thread