Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
The funny thing to me is that it's such a bad deal I'm wondering if this was some crazy impulse decision since the deadline isn't till Thursday. Bill Simmons is going to kill himself because Boston could have made a way better offer, and hell I'm sure so could have four other teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I just realized that Sacramento doesn't have their first round pick this year (top ten protected). Why? Chicago got it in a deal from Cleveland in 2014. But the original trade happened way before then.

In 2011, Cleveland traded J.J. Hickson to the Kings for their 2017 first rounder..... And Omar Caspi.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

I mean look at that smile. I dunno if that's the first he heard about it or if he knew they were talking during the day but that's a relief smile.

• Locked thread