Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/KeithSmithNBA/status/833537560978800640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
We go live to the Dog Whistles.

https://twitter.com/GrantNapearshow/status/833542940630806531

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/dkurtenbach/status/833548937126518784

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Spoeank posted:

My wife got me tickets to the Kings game next Saturday for my birthday and I don't have the heart to tell her I have zero interest in driving 2 hours to see this poo poo show:(

Go and Boo.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/RocketIntellect/status/833562693269385217

HINKIE DA GAWD

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

WCS owns right?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/ATolliver44/status/833562644099457025

He is obviously one of the players super duper hyper mad at Cousins.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/HumbleTeej/status/833551845612150784

lmao

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Jimmy Butler

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Penisaurus Sex posted:

If Curry is Dollar Store Steve Nash, what the hell does that make Hield?

Uh, Curry is far and away better than Nash.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Doltos posted:

Steve shot the three ball as good if not better than Curry in a bunch of seasons and was much more complete inside the arc than Curry can ever dream of being. Curry isn't even the best player on his team right now.

lmao Doltos. I mean you're right about Durant likely being better. But not being 7ft tall isn't exactly something Curry could control.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 20, 2017

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Panzeh posted:

I think its a bit early in stephs career to discuss longevity.

When I say better I mean peaks. Obviously if Curry's legs fall off(Rip Rose) he won't reach the longevity awards. But assuming he doesn't his career will be muuuuch better

Not to mention if you include the RINGS BITCH™ category. Curry is already better than Nash.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Feb 20, 2017

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lockback posted:

I think they'd have a problem scoring. I think IT will be more of a liability in the playoffs than people realize and I don't think Horford can shoulder a huge scoring load. Butler or George can't really be a focus for your offense like DMC can. PG might be able to, I guess. And looking at their roster, I don't think they will be able to bring in two max guys.

Uh. Butler has been a focus on the Bulls offense for a while now. And has been pretty good at doing it. His Defense has taken a hit though. That would be better if there was another decent offensive option.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

*averages 25 ppg, is unable to be focal point of offense*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

BIZORT posted:

I wholeheartedly agree! Which is why we should probably give Hield more than half of a season before comparing him to chewed up gum

on the other hand jokes, and this thread will eventually be archived and then dug back up to be mocked and laughed at when the Hield led Kings team beats the Giannis Bucks in the 2021 NBA Finals.

• Locked thread