Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

I would have poo poo myself sideways if this had happened. Please somebody take Drummond off our hands. Stevie Wonder has a better FT%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Super Jay Mann posted:

This is legitimately the worst trade I've ever seen.

And I lived through the Harden trade.

In the pantheon of pro sports trades of the last 10 years, I haven't seen one this lopsided since the Tigers acquired Miguel Cabrera from the Marlins for some fungo bats and chewing gum.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Real Life Vlade Divac: Dumber than videogame Vlade Divac!

Kings' GM in 'NBA 2K17' won't make DeMarcus Cousins deal with Pelicans

quote:

Reaction to the Kings' trade of DeMarcus Cousins to the Pelicans late Sunday night was swift and absolute, with social media dog-piling the Kings organization for what's perceived as a poor return on their superstar player.

It wasn't just fans and media questioning the deal, however; "NBA 2K17," through its trade logic, provided its own evidence that the Kings didn't get nearly enough for Cousins.

https://twitter.com/pastapadre/status/833547478444052480

In franchise mode for "2K17," the Kings' GM refused the trade proposal of Buddy Hield, Tyreke Evans, Langston Galloway and first- and second-round picks in 2017 in exchange for Cousins and Omri Casspi. "The only way I accept a trade for him (Cousins) is if I'm blown away and this one doesn't do that," the "2K" GM states.

The real-life trade creates one of the best frontcourts in the NBA and in "2K17." Cousins is rated 93 Overall, which makes him the seventh-highest rated player in the game. He joins Anthony Davis, who is rated 94 Overall. Combined they are the second-highest rated pair of teammates in the league behind only Golden State's Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

As a fan of Michigan football, I think Jed York is a brilliant owner, and I appreciate the wise decision he made in firing Jim Harbaugh.

I only wish they would have done it sooner.

• Locked thread