Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
This is more of a ripoff than Gasol to the Lakers because Memphis got Marc back and he's been fantastic for them (although nobody predicted that).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Jeez. And I thought Toronto robbed Orlando, that was mere child's play.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lockback posted:

I understood Orlando's move. They clearly don't have a loving long term plan, but I get the move now.

This is an awful deal for Sacramento.

Yeah at least Orlando can say they're blowing it up and they're saving money. I don't know what the gently caress the plan is in Sac-town. They'd better hope Buddy Hield starts shooting like his surname is Curry, or that they get lucky in the draft. Otherwise they're hosed.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The assholes who are for this need to realize that trading Cousins isn't the issue, it's trading him for a medicore at best return that is a problem. Surely Vlade could have made an offer to somebody else. Jesus.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The Pels'll probably still still miss the playoffs but god help the West if they get a decent backcourt in the next little while. It doesn't even need a superstar, just dudes who can knock down triples with regularity. Holiday's already an adequate shooter, even adding somebody like JJ Reddick makes them scary offensively.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Feb 20, 2017

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I find it incredible that they look at Buddy Hield who is shooting 39% from FG and 36.5 from 3PT and don't see immediate red flags. Dude's a poor man's JR Smith.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

paternity suitor posted:

When that Kings pick the Sixers own in 2019 is the 1st overall pick, what cool Kevin Love-sque player are they going to trade it for?

Probably Kevin Love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
With Nash you also had to keep in mind that he had a weird back problem (I think he was born with it) that limited his ability to defend and limited his minutes. I'm a huge fan of Steve and think he's a genuinely good guy. But Curry's a better player, full stop. poo poo, Steve would probably agree.

• Locked thread