Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
They waiving galloway???????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I like how the pelicans main wing problem was having any shooter and they get one for free after years trying in the davis era

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Dejan can tell you andre drumond is worse than buddy

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

The Pels'll probably still still miss the playoffs but god help the West if they get a decent backcourt in the next little while. It doesn't even need a superstar, just dudes who can knock down triples with regularity. Holiday's already an adequate shooter, even adding somebody like JJ Reddick makes them scary offensively.

They're getting omnri casspi for free

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/YTPocketGaming/status/833556820924911616

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Also Cousins because he got back stabbed hard and lost a lot of money.

Close to 30 million according to cap people.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/talkhoops/status/833541380915892224

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

tarbrush posted:

Holy poo poo, I didn't realise Cousins has a whole other year on his deal, I thought he was a FA this summer. Jesus Christ why did no-one else offer anything meaningful for him? What are Boston and Portland playing at?

This was me until an hour ago. For some reason I thought cousins was expiring.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Uh, you guys realize that Curry has been one of the top finishers inside the paint right, like "top 10 in the entire league including bigs"

He's not just a jump shooter

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Also seems kinda weird to compare shooting percentages and ignore that Curry has maintained a 41% 3-point average while shooting double the volume of 3's than peak Nash the past 4-5 years. You're then arguing Jose Calderon at 1-2 attempts per game was a better shooter than Dirk or Ray Allen because he hit a higher percentage.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Are they still seriously waiving Galloway

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Lockback posted:

Ignoring, like, 300 games because of a poor single game is p. dumb.

Mention those Lebron finals in which he was awful to a Cavs fan, to put it in context

he was legit bad in the mavericks finals

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The Warriors lose if they're forced to start McGee. They are incredibly reliant on Zaza's health if the Pelicans face the Warriors.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The SituAsian posted:

How much better are the Kings in the alternate universe where the financial collapse never happens and George Maloof becomes the new Sheldon Adelson?

They sucked drafting and traded picks like candy for bad players back then as well

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The best resolution to the tobias harris saga was scott skiles coaching harris again and quitting in the middle of the season. He hates harris that much.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The problem with the blazers cap is that they have multiple bad contracts, not just turner. They still need to get rid of leonard and crabbe if they want their cap room back.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Did you think wade was running the show or something?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The kings are 17th in offense this year though, how does that prove cousins and disprove butler

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

tarbrush posted:

I always thought of Horford as a 4 tbh...

I mean, he's played the 5 outside of very specific match-ups for his entire career. At some point, he's just a C

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The trade-off is that teams will trade less, and trading is always way more fun.

Plus, top 55 protected 2nd rounders are the only legal way to dump something for free.

• Locked thread